Sorry but I have never had a problem with Irelia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beoftw

02-26-2011

The only thing i can think of thats wrong with irelia early game stats before items. they are a bit high and can sometimes be a problem when laning as a squishy. but honestly, other than that, ive fed off of enough irelias and never had to worry about one getting fed or being a problem in a team fight. sorry but calling her OP is just ridiculous.

if u were to ask me, i can barely think of any champs that are that out right OP right now. and if i had to pick one it would probably be xin, because i still see xins start out feeding and still do a **** load of dmg.

KARTHUNK

02-26-2011

Play against someone who is actually good with her, then you will see.

SoIo Wing

02-26-2011

Irelia is everything old Xin was x2. She is definitely OP. If you think the current Xin is better than Irelia then you probably need to get your head checked.

F22 Fighter Jet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

"My personal experiences should be the basis for balance in a video game."

Zerkicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

I will quote a wise man that does commentaries on another guy

"Just go ****ing kill her"

Honestly, the Irelias I see gets fed because some noob carry sees her and goes OMG OP OP OP and run the **** away giving her an easy kill.