What can I do in this situation?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lupus Callidus

02-26-2011

I played Maokai (obviously).
Tl;DR is at the bottom. I suggest reading the whole post though.

I played mid. I must've gotten 7 kills from Ashe alone, she got 2. In that time frame I got ganked by Nidalee somewhere. First time Mordekaiser killed me, he had 11 kills. That teamfight resulted in a quadra kill for morde. Trundle Rage quit. Fiddles raged and called me a feeder. I just /ignored him, after he claimed that it was my fault. Then fiddles wouldn't surrender, when everyone else wanted to. Game went on until they finally ended it at the 41 minute mark.

Sometime in there where Morde was around 15 kills me and him happened to have a 1v1. Both full health, I had full mana. I didn't break his shield.

What can I do in these situations?

TL;DR: I got fed, but team fed Morde. He wiped our whole team and continued to just dominae. I couldn't even touch him in a 1v1.

EDIT: Here's a better image. http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1716/whatdo.png

Lupus Callidus

02-26-2011

Bump

Enderman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Hold on one second

Jeeves!! Fetch me my microscope!

SoIo Wing

02-26-2011

Hold on and let me get my microscope, chap

atatatatatata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

can't really see anything except Morde quadra-wielding gunblades

Although in this case, I guess Morde just stepped into hyper carry realm, and you just couldn't do anything about it. Morde doesn't really get hard countered by anything except maybe MR and even then, it's not rock hard.

JunkRamen

02-26-2011

You lose then contemplate why you solo queue

Giacobe

02-26-2011

You lose? Either turtle up and hope your team farms up enough for a chance of a comeback, or just give up. This isn't a game where you can change just your gameplay and win. It's a team game.

Lupus Callidus

02-26-2011

Fixed the image. Use the linked image now.