Skins for IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

síCKthreat

02-26-2011

I'm sure this has probably been raised a lot of times already but.. Once ur lvl 30 and u have the runes/heroes that u want and just stack up IP theres really nothing useful to do with it.. Can't you just make every skin something ridiculous like 10k IP for ONE regular skin. (or like 100k IP for a 1820rp skin) just so theres a point to continue gaining IP? and people can still get the things they want eventually just by playing?

Moe Moe Omurice

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwStdrOmance View Post
Can't you just make every skin something ridiculous like 10k IP for ONE regular skin
i was about to -1 until i saw

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

No.

Literal Potato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

They got your IP covered with a 6300 hero every 2 weeks.

Greeneagle

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karait View Post
i was about to -1 until i saw
same, riot still needs money but i think this idea is ok. however, it would hurt riot more than help them even though the numbers are ridiculous

November Terra

02-26-2011

10k ip is too easy.

50-100k per skin.

Durugon

02-26-2011

Personally, I will never ever spend RP on champions, because I can farm them with IP,

I buy RP to support riot, but only spend it on skins, that way I also don't go all out and buy every champion or something, remove the fun of unlocking champs/runes.

If I could IP farm skins, I don't think I'd hardly ever buy them, if ever at all.

Cheerwines

02-26-2011

This is a pretty bad idea.

I play all the time and I have a hard time keeping up with buying the new champion every two weeks, which is the way it's suppose to be.

Dr Sloth MD

02-26-2011

The only way I can see Riot offering skins for IP is if they accepted community skin submissions, since it would only cost them server space/bandwidth and they could also sell them for RP. Otherwise, they have to pay their artists and it wouldn't make sense for them to give them out for free.

doaflipbro

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UoR Pheer View Post
This is a pretty bad idea.

I play all the time and I have a hard time keeping up with buying the new champion every two weeks, which is the way it's suppose to be.
Not every new champion is gonna tickle your fancy, plus you have the week to play the champion for free to see if you want it, get the ip, play the champion.. You like? Get it. Simple... You can't say you have liked every champ they have brought out.