What's with all the crappy solo q's these days?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pesterer

02-26-2011

i completely agree. people just insta lock their fav champeon on normal and dont even think about team at all (that goes for the game too). i see why people dodge those. ive never been a dodge fan myself, but seriously, a guy who uses no capitalization making him sound like a fifth grader is telling them to grow up.

Shatterlight

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanzGruber View Post
When I see people just instalock and not give a ****, I just get some practice with a champion with whom I'm not familiar. They can blame me for the loss all they want, but honestly, I'm just sick of queue dodging and waiting. My losses are going through the roof, but on the other hand, I'm learning how to play a lot of new champions.
I do the same. I played Cho'gath 20 games in a row just being courteous, and now I don't feel like I can touch him again for a few weeks. So screw it, I'll play Twitch and Irelia and Vladimir all I want. But it does seriously hurt my IP gain...

theoldestone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

and when you play tank, you are very under appreciated

ZOMGTURTLE

02-27-2011

I feel bad for sucking at tanks. I'm tried Amumu, Shen, Rammus, Singed... I just can't seem to get the hang of tanking and not dying a TON. The tankiest character I play well is Mundo (and despite what some people claim, MUNDO ARE NOT TANK. If you build pure mitigation Mundo, then there is ZERO reason to target you. He's beefy dps/anti-carry). So it makes it really tough when everyone locks in a physical carry/soft carry. So I'm forced to either play Mundo (OMG NUB MUNDO GET MOAR ARMERZ AND MR) or a tank I'm not good with (OMG F U FEEDER U SO BAD KIL URSELF), or play a different character (FUK U WE NEEDD TANK AND U PIK WW???!!??!!?@@!@?). It's a no-win with most of these kids.

Blistful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

I have yet to find a game where rammus, malphite, amumu, shen is not banned.

Starting to play Alistar...but he's so mana intensive early game e.o

Cannibalizer

02-27-2011

I completely agree with everyone here. When I start into a 5v5 solo, I pick Sivir but DONT lock her in. I then proceed to type this message,"I can play Mord if needed". Granted Mord (i dont think anyway) is a "true" tank, but if played right can handle just about the same. This if everyone decides they wanna play DPS melees or Ranged, that leaves me to play Mord which is fine. This week its been about a 50/50 toss up between playing Sivir and Mord.

Maybe the mentality in most peoples minds are that if you tank, you dont get many kills. If thats the case, they are way wrong. I get prolly more kills/assists as a tank then I do when I play Sivir.

murrain

02-27-2011

Quote:
Maybe the mentality in most peoples minds are that if you tank, you dont get many kills. If thats the case, they are way wrong. I get prolly more kills/assists as a tank then I do when I play Sivir.
I think that's just it. They think they don't get as many KILLS. Most people in solo queues don't value ASSISTS, which in my opinion, are just as valuable.

HotSexyUnicorn

02-27-2011

solo q is trash these days

The Reagan

02-27-2011

Honestly, when I see everyone just instalock their favorite squishy carries, I just go LOLOLOLOL and q-dodge.