What's with all the crappy solo q's these days?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lmaonade200

02-26-2011

everyone locks in a dps (not even a hard carry mind you) with no CC at all, and forces you to take a main tank even though you picked a stunner before, so you're left with nothing but slows for CC for your whole team.

What's with all the ******ed lvl 30's? the 20's were WAY more sensible than this...

edit: sorry somewhat the wrong section, meant to post this in general discussion

Burkill

02-26-2011

so true, I've started to main tanks since I only see a hard tank every 1/10 games.

lmaonade200

02-26-2011

I can play a decent shen, but I didn't unlock him, so the only main tank i have to play is Nunu, a bunch of slows and no hard CC -___-. Just now I dodged a ****ty team who insta locked kat and olaf, i was like "alright, I'll pick Udyr for another tanky DPS and jungler and stunner" then the next guy picks a teemo with revive, I was somewhat fine with that also, then the last guy insta locks cait.

Q-dodge ftw

Shatterlight

02-26-2011

This week has been TERRIBLE luck with teammates, definitely agree. Dunno why, did everyone suddenly get worse? I'm worn out on tanking, I want to play a carry or mage myself for once...

Incendax

02-26-2011

I think everyone is tired of playing the same champs over and over again to win.
I mean, League of Legends is pretty much designed so you can't ever enjoy playing those champs that are not hard tanks, hard carries, or hard CCs.

Deinbeck

02-26-2011

I think queue dodging should be allowed. It's hard enough dodging ******s in solo queue as it is!

RoflTroll

02-26-2011

Any game where a character can have crowdcontrol effects and do relatively the same amount of damage as another without one will make that character superior by default.

Like, why would you pick Sona anymore when she's really terrible at her job now(Taric can heal for more easily, have more powerful aura for appropriate people, and doesn't have to wait 2+ minutes to stun).

Shatterlight

02-26-2011

I don't think Sona is bad, myself.

I'm just tired of Xin Zhao, Miss Fortune, Tryndamere, and Gangplank all autolocking and then whining TAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK like they couldn't possibly be one themselves.

Severla

02-26-2011

Sona is still handy, but it sucks how nerfed to oblivion she is. She just doesnt contribute when half the Tanky DPS can just fly past tanks straight to ontop of her.

Also, just had one with 34 MR asking why Kat was owning her, since Kat built 2 Bloodthirsters. Told her get MR and was responded "why? She's built AD!" .... ugh.

HanzGruber

02-26-2011

When I see people just instalock and not give a ****, I just get some practice with a champion with whom I'm not familiar. They can blame me for the loss all they want, but honestly, I'm just sick of queue dodging and waiting. My losses are going through the roof, but on the other hand, I'm learning how to play a lot of new champions.