Reported a player on the enemy team, he's on my team next game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LethalityVoX

02-26-2011

Riot... what the hell.

Seriously. I rarely actually report someone but I just got paired with the biggest griefer ever. First game he played Morgana, got fed off my team's free Teemo and free Morde, and talked endless amounts of **** for the duration of the game.

Now, I don't like to brag, but if your **** talking gets to the point where I think you need to tone it down, you're out of line. For reference, my default response to an enemy qqing in /all after being ganked is "I'm gonna **** you 'til you love me."

So I lose, cut my losses, and queue again. Guess who's on my team? The Morgana I submitted a report for not half a minute prior. She says nothing, just feeds. Ends the game something like 1/11/2. Why am I not surprised? But really, what choice did I have?

1. Queue dodge and take the Elo loss and leaver mark?

2. Waste 40 minutes of my time and get trolled. Again.

Riot, what would you do?

LethalityVoX

02-26-2011

Bump

Fredgerd

02-26-2011

They need to release tribunal. Thats what it all cames down too.

As far as I'm concerned they should just drop all other projects for as long as it takes to get that released and concentrate all their energy on it.

Beatus

02-26-2011

It does happen quite often. That's why I wait 3-4 minutes after reporting a player before I join the qeue again. If you report a player, go chek your email, watch a funny video on youtube or something like that, then go back to LoL and click on the cursed solo qeue button.

LethalityVoX

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredgerd View Post
They need to release tribunal. Thats what it all cames down too.

As far as I'm concerned they should just drop all other projects for as long as it takes to get that released and concentrate all their energy on it.
Tribunal is a bad joke. Take a look at the community and the threads the upvote/downvote. The drooling masses shouldn't be doing a job Riot should be hiring people to do themselves.

RickRollin

02-26-2011

should have ignored him.

living meat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

This is why you don't queue up if you just met someone you don't like. Wait a few minutes after you see him/her before you grab a game again.

Mortox

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyzeWinnn View Post
This is why you don't queue up if you just met someone you don't like. Wait a few minutes after you see him/her before you grab a game again.
This is good advice. If you're playing with or against someone (especially in Ranked) the odds are that they're close to your elo rating, and that the matchmaking system will try to pair you up again. If it's low-elo where queues typically pop in 0:30-2:00 then you should just wait ~3-4 minutes before re queuing and the chances of getting matched up with the same players drop off a lot.

Frustrating to play with people like that but unfortunately there's few ways around it, and Tribunal will do nothing to fix that. You'd think it'd be an improvement putting the masses to work but I'd trust most of this communities judgement about as far as I can throw them, and they're mostly all fat so that wouldn't be very far.