Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disrespect with BR people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oZ Espeon

02-26-2011

nah, I'd rather pwn you in games, not poaching a jaguar and stuff

ArkhamHorror

02-26-2011

The only thing i can't stand is all that spanish spam. Last time the whole team kept spamming pings and spanish, worst thing was they could actually speak english, but didn't want to.
I FRIGGING DON'T UNDERSTAND SPANISH.

Edit : ok, Portuguese. Still, i can't understand it.

And yes, english is not my main language either, but as you can see i'm trying to adapt here.

Maxiemus

02-26-2011

This crazy Mexicans

Grim Lavamancer

Recruiter

02-26-2011

Quote:
GordoLag:
omg, why so much trolling here? LOL

Because you naively waded into an controversial and annoying issue expecting that you could make a difference. As you can see, no one is going to magically change their mind about whether or not BRs (or Brazilians) are horrible.

Welcome to the internet, enjoy your stay.

Jagura

02-26-2011

I dont hate Brazilians...just the fact that they never shut the **** up during a match and the chat screen is so spammed in portuguese it looks like im loading DOS.
Shut the **** up and play instead of yapping your taps the whole friggin match ******bags!

Nyhilus

02-26-2011

FYI: Brazilians DO NOT SPEAK Spanish.

They speak Portuguese. Classy, Americans, classy.

oZ Espeon

02-26-2011

ok, if you guys wont help, I'll keep spamming in games and pingging and making you go mad.

Ostrowiak

02-26-2011

Quote:
The Sylent One:

'mericans ain't speak no **** Yenglish dagnabbit, dey do 'merican!

Grim Lavamancer

Recruiter

02-26-2011

Quote:
The Sylent One:

The two languages are mildly similar when spoken and typed, and not many people are aware that Portuguese is a separate language from Spanish. To the untrained or uninformed (not just limited to Americans, thats just a stereotype) you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Nyhilus

02-26-2011

Quote:
divine faithborn:
The two languages are mildly similar when spoken and typed, and not many people are aware that Portuguese is a separate language from Spanish. To the untrained or uninformed (not just limited to Americans, thats just a stereotype) you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Just provin' that stereotypes work both ways. l0l

Good thing I'm Taiwanese-American and do not receive kind of prejudiced stereotypes~ ^^