Noxus Poppy Skin Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D O O M E Rr

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXult View Post
Less skins, MOAR MAPS!!
for real real

Rexplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

Hmm, you guys never say what the price will be. But I'll most likely be getting this, if Poppy isn't nerf-nuked in next patch of course.

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

Oh god, who went and convinced Poppy to join KISS?

Lawful Cupcake

02-01-2010

Overall, I'm not displeased with the skin. I like Poppy a lot, and may consider buying this. Especially since I'm getting a **** ton of cash. February is a good month.

spielkind

02-01-2010

less make up pls

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

02-01-2010

If the patch notes on test realm are correct and she isn't get the uber nerf like expected, I will be buying this.

x OZ x

02-01-2010

I no I`m kinda never happy but black alistar,black yi,black annie,black karthus...

Jaxian

02-01-2010

Although I don't generally like the black theme going on with all of the skins, I do like this skin quite a bit. I primarily don't like the idea of a darker, more evil looking skin for characters. I'm not sure why, but this one doesn't strike me as the evil version of poppy, more like an actual person in Goth garb. I think it's very good.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

02-01-2010

Oh come on people... it wasn't just Black Karthus it was Phantom of the Opera Karthus, so much more artsy than you guys think.

Australia

02-01-2010

This is a joke right?

123456 ... 11