A small reason FOTM champs are OP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grouperish

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumar420 View Post
You're forgetting Wit's End is also one of her core items, gives 50% attack speed I think with 45 magic damage, along with the 75 bonus damage on her activated W that's 120 bonus damage (pre resists on wits end) per swing. Also gives MR, you should be ending up with about ~64% damage reduction on both her armor and MR.

Irelia really needs to farm a lot though, especially if your team is losing lanes and turrets, you just need to run around the map farming as much creeps as possible so you can carry your team late game.
Uh since when is wits end a core item on anybody? Unless the Irelia build changed in the week since she has become designated OP, I thought it was rush trin then build survivability.

I rarely see what the OP is talking about. In most games I play, mid/solo are called almost immediately by whatever player thinks they deserve to have it. Even if I first pick a good solo champ I won't get a solo half the time.

FogRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Quote:
-Her only AD modifier is adding true damage, which isn't OMG amazing, just good.
There is absolutely no good reason to try to make her +75 true damage sound like a weak point. You already listed her lack of other steroids, so there is no reason for this point to be here.

xApeZillax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FogRaider View Post
There is absolutely no good reason to try to make her +75 true damage sound like a weak point. You already listed her lack of other steroids, so there is no reason for this point to be here.

The point I was making, is that as her lone AD modifier (which isn't so it doesn't stack on her other spells) is good. See that, I'm saying it's good. However it's not that amazing it just simply isn't. It's just a good spell on a good champ.

Skytorn

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumar420 View Post
You're forgetting Wit's End is also one of her core items, gives 50% attack speed I think with 45 magic damage, along with the 75 bonus damage on her activated W that's 120 bonus damage (pre resists on wits end) per swing. Also gives MR, you should be ending up with about ~64% damage reduction on both her armor and MR.

Irelia really needs to farm a lot though, especially if your team is losing lanes and turrets, you just need to run around the map farming as much creeps as possible so you can carry your team late game.
Exactly. Irelia doesn't start with a bloody Wit's End.