[FAQ] Bans!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oO BOONEY Oo

03-09-2011

ok i so i win 90% of my games in a day, enjoy playing with my friends and spend money towards this game , and as soon as i leave 1 freekin game i get suspended till 3/10/2011, wtf is up with this , it has royally pissed me off and has once again made online gaming look like a waste of time,
THANK YOU RIOT GAMES !
-.-

MIOTELIO

03-10-2011

post moved to new thread because it wont let me delete.

Dark NÝcturne

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oO Undersky Oo View Post
Wow this is ridiculous!

So i got my account suspended, i don't even know the reason, you refuse to tell me the reason and i can't contest?

Wtf? are you serious?

No i mean, is this a joke?

If i could go back in time, i would NEVER spent a $ with this game, NEVER.
I think youre very right. I also do THE WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE by spending money for the game. This sucks. I want my money back. I spent around 300$ for my level 30 account and I am ready to pursue Riot Games in the court. And I AM NOT JOCKING so if an ass hold Riot Team Member that sucks reads this message, know that i am ready to do sacrifices. In most I LOVE League of Legends and I play till 2 years so if I dont receive my money back, I will disadvise this nice game to all my friends, all the people i know. Be sure that this is serious.... By the way, this is for my other account that was banned for no reason !!!!

CrlmSon

03-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 week banned View Post
This is my rage. T R O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O L O
Stop posting this! ****

killer212

07-19-2011

Today, 02:07 PM
i was playing lol 2day in the afternoon i wanted 2 play 2night but i tried to log in to my account and it said banned december 12, 2222 and i want to play i havnt left a game in a while but i have left a lot of games back when they didng have week banns and i got dced alot to internet but now i got new internet and earlry 2day i was playing then i cant get on i really want to play and ive spent about 250$ on the game... and my last game was 2day as twitch and we won i went 7/15/13 that was a bad game tho.... idk if someone reported me for 15 deaths

plz riot help this