Make Ignored Players = Not included when you Q.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P4rD0nM3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

Is it possible that when we add someone to our ignore list that we would never be included in a match with them in the near future? I'm fine with getting matched up against them. I just don't want to play 'with' them in the future.

UrsaMinor

02-01-2010

I think "banning" people from being on your team will be used as an exploit to win more games. I could ban every noob i run into and eventually be set up with the perfect team. Also.. major noobs would not be able to play because of their past reputation. I could understand this feature being implemented in practice games, but it would only bring problems for people that play ranked/normal.

Maybe a limited list of people that you would avoid under any circumstances in matchmaking (Max 15-20 people for ranked/normal). And another "banlist" for practice games that is limitless.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

02-05-2010

A banlist for practice games would be redundant, as you can see who is on both teams, and leave if you wish, before champion select.