Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Make Ignored Players = Not included when you Q.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P4rD0nM3

Recruiter

02-01-2010

Is it possible that when we add someone to our ignore list that we would never be included in a match with them in the near future? I'm fine with getting matched up against them. I just don't want to play 'with' them in the future.

UrsaMinor

02-01-2010

I think "banning" people from being on your team will be used as an exploit to win more games. I could ban every noob i run into and eventually be set up with the perfect team. Also.. major noobs would not be able to play because of their past reputation. I could understand this feature being implemented in practice games, but it would only bring problems for people that play ranked/normal.

Maybe a limited list of people that you would avoid under any circumstances in matchmaking (Max 15-20 people for ranked/normal). And another "banlist" for practice games that is limitless.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

02-05-2010

A banlist for practice games would be redundant, as you can see who is on both teams, and leave if you wish, before champion select.