[Problem] I just hit the Rune Cap (it's 50 per color)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tinsel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-01-2010

Instead of distributing my runes equally (buying equal sets of red/yellow/blue), I often find myself buying reds, as they are the most powerful for the champs I like to play.

I just recently hit 50 red runes, and it has highlighted an issue that I suspected would arise. There is a LIMIT to how many runes of each color will be displayed in the rune page.

50 (or 49) is the magic number. Once you own more runes than this of a particular color, you will not see some of your runes.

Currently, I can still see all of my runes by choosing a filter (such as physical, abilities, etc), but eventually some of those filters will still be able to have more than 50 runes.

I posted a suggestion before:

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=41971

about just listing each rune type and then adding a x1, x2, x3, etc at the end of it. In this way, there would not be much scrolling required and you also would not have to worry about the 50 rune cap.

Celevra

02-04-2010

So another words its not really a cap. Its likely set up to only visibly show 50 of a color at a time, due to client issues. Just use the filters, it makes it easy to look through 100 runes anyways.

Their used to be a huge databasing problem with runes back in beta, so it is likely a work around fix for that problem

Heat n Serve

02-05-2010

Still worth fixing. The rune page is the most lacking element of the pvp.net interface right now.