6715 Pages?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuggly

02-25-2011

I am 31 years old and have been gaming for quite some time now, never, ever have I ran across a forum based website with 6715 pages in one section. Wow.
I have designed a few websites and forums and have ran a few myself. I have never, ever seen nor have any of my own sites came close to nor have i been part of any website that had this many pages in one sectiom. Wow. Do they have anyone actually workin as admins on these forums? OR just people with the ability to only close threads?

Disclaimer: It's late and i have been workin i am tired so please excuse this thread as it gets spammed off the front page by other useless threads in a few minutes.

NOMO the Saint

02-25-2011

nigerian

nivekuil

02-25-2011

A lot of the threads on GD belong on help and support, new players, etc. This board moves way too fast for any real productive discussion to happen.

Tuskani

02-25-2011

It's not really a big deal, at least there's a search funct....

OH WAIT

Caryatid

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuggly View Post
Do they have anyone actually workin as admins on these forums? OR just people with the ability to only close threads?
No, no one maintains the forums. The playerbase is largely left to moderate itself via the upvote/downvote system.

Korendil

02-25-2011

With the downed search function (^) and braindead forumgoers posting here for the sole reason it's the most-visited forum category, about 99% of the threads saved in this forum have between 1-3 pages worth of discussion.

RadMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

you must really not see many forums then. on this one sight i went to it had like. a good 10k pages. just for character discussion.

GGGABES

02-25-2011

so many trolls, thats why