Riot fix this god forsaken lag!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

see title......

Toros

02-25-2011

Yeah, i've randomly been getting 300-2000 ping spikes all day.

Reset my router, computer, connection, etc.

Doesn't help.

Jawsus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Servers have and always will be unstable. Its just one of the many flaws Riot has.

zxlkcf

02-25-2011

I've had nothing that affects my gameplay.

...........Apart from a mild fap halfway through.

Demonicous

02-25-2011

in team fights my entire team notices a huge lag spike that usually involves whatever auto-attacker champs to NinjaPWN at lest 2 people on opposite teams..... Our auto attacker killed their support and tank while their auto attacker killed our caster and my self..... this has happened many games today and i was not the only one to notice this lag spike..... both teams were freaking out about a 10 second long lag spike that only occured when the two teams collided into a team fight

Toros

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawsus View Post
Servers have and always will be unstable. Its just one of the many flaws Riot has.
Difference between stable and suddenly getting 1 second lag on a fast connection.

When my fps is rock solid at 60 and then suddenly my ping shoots into the 1000s, something is wrong, and it's not my internet connection.

Jawsus

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toros View Post
Difference between stable and suddenly getting 1 second lag on a fast connection.

When my fps is rock solid at 60 and then suddenly my ping shoots into the 1000s, something is wrong, and it's not my internet connection.
Wait didn't I say unstable?