GA - there needs to be a limit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stimmedtank

02-25-2011

So I played a game awhile back against a fairly squishy team. The tankiest character was nunu. Except every single one of them bought a GA. Pretty early too, and then we lost. Horribly. When we killed one, theyd revive and the rest would have severely weakened us by then. Does anyone else think that there should be a limit on GA's to prevent this kind of thing?

Toros

02-25-2011

If they can afford GA and still kill you, they were destroying you all game.

GA is really expensive for the defensive stats it gives you.

nivekuil

02-25-2011

The amount of health GA gives back is negligible. It's only good for the short untargetable state it puts you in, and it has a 5 minute cooldown at that. I wonder if you sell your used GA and buy another one, would you get the passive immediately up again?

crowsntacos

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivekuil View Post
The amount of health GA gives back is negligible. It's only good for the short untargetable state it puts you in, and it has a 5 minute cooldown at that. I wonder if you sell your used GA and buy another one, would you get the passive immediately up again?
testing this now

Edit: The cooldown does not reset.

Toros

02-25-2011

Quote:
Nope.

Gaeta

02-25-2011

Quote:
The GA itself doesn't have a cooldown - you have a cooldown. Even when you sell the GA, you still have the unrevivable debuff on you for 5 minutes.

I was once in a marathon game where everyone had so much money, I was just selling my GA and using another item for those 5 minutes, then buying it back when I could use it again.

Flash

02-25-2011

Quote:
Nope, my friend actually tried that when he finished his build.

Necrosis627

02-25-2011

Step 1
5 Revives
Step 2
5 Guardian Angels
Step 3
??????
Step 4
Profit

angusm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toros View Post
If they can afford GA and still kill you, they were destroying you all game.

GA is really expensive for the defensive stats it gives you.
This I agree with mostly. Though I've never faced a full GA team.

TakinTheHeat

02-25-2011

Actually, rushing a GA on your whole team is pretty effective. Your base damage is enough to out last theirs when you all have +68 armor and 38 mr, you also revive -.-, and then you build your normal items. I usually get it on any character im playing if im stomping, just assures I keep my 0-1 deaths, helps in teamfights.