The Most Ridiculous game I've ever played...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoanStrangewoods

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2011

By far one of my longest games, hardest, and best games. This is probably the first game I've seen where absolutely everyone in the game had completed their build naturally. The game was hard, went back and forth more times than I can remember, and ended in one of the best turn-arounds I've ever been involved with. Props to everyone who played in this match!

If you have something similar, post it up, and let it become a legend in the forums!

^_^

* Will be putting a screen cap as soon as I can make a photo bucket account...

The Cello Pony

02-25-2011

I once had a Twisted Treeline game that lasted an hour and 22 minutes.

82 minutes. For a 3V3 game.

They spent the last hour sitting in their base, farming minions and trashtalking us. We didn't go in because they would burst us down (We were Kennen, Akali and Shen. Team Ninja! They were Veigar, Cass and I can't remember the last one...). So we all jungled until we completed our builds, then bum rushed their base and took their nexus.

They were trolling us most of the game, though. So I got a little bit of entertainment out of that. <3

HawkShotGG

02-25-2011

I would definitely argue that you try AP cho'gath out instead of tank cho. Also never rush tiamat.

Goodnight PanPan

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoanStrangewoods View Post
* Will be putting a screen cap as soon as I can make a photo bucket account...
just use imgur.com