Had an Irelia in every normal game since the 22nd.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

s4p2

02-25-2011

Irelia is fun though.

Lord of Asia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

There is totally a counter.

It's a normal game folks. Counter with another Irelia.
D'oh.

xXPerfeXionXx

02-25-2011

She isnt Op but she does need some minor changes. I think her passive can be slightly lower and her base stats. Overall not Op. She does have counters.. And it sucks that shes free cause ive owned her since she came out and now i get called Free Irelia loser even tho i Have a skin and do quite well

airphforce

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesther View Post
All I see is the loss.
Like I said

Quote:
Originally Posted by airphforce View Post
2 leavers. They both wanted mid and quit after the enemy mid got a double kill on both of them.

Mhm916

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisum55 View Post
I see normal games.
What's wrong with it? You mean playing "ranked" games somehow magically makes you better? Anyone who thinks "normal" games means that it takes no skills to win, you have problems in your head do to playing too much ranked games. Part of the reason why I actually avoid ranked games is because of this.

Literal Potato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
What's wrong with it? You mean playing "ranked" games somehow magically makes you better? Anyone who thinks "normal" games means that it takes no skills to win, you have problems in your head do to playing too much ranked games. Part of the reason why I actually avoid ranked games is because of this.
There's no selection strategy in normal games. I could get counter-picked without even knowing it.

Example: I play mundo and the other team carried 4 ignites and a gangplank.
Example 2: I play teemo and the other team has a xin

Furthermore, normal games allow for mirror matchups. This is by far the worst part of normal games, as your performance versus your double will greatly depend on situational advantages rather than your ability to outplay the opponent.

VMan7

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octillery View Post
There's no selection strategy in normal games. I could get counter-picked without even knowing it.

Example: I play mundo and the other team carried 4 ignites and a gangplank.
Example 2: I play teemo and the other team has a xin

Furthermore, normal games allow for mirror matchups. This is by far the worst part of normal games, as your performance versus your double will greatly depend on situational advantages rather than your ability to outplay the opponent.
Did you really say Xin is a counterpick to you playing teemo?

LOL

Raídén

02-25-2011

I saw malzahar in every game last week, this doesn't really mean much.