Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malphite Bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icybladez

02-25-2011

Why does my Malphite Bot runaway from getting kills and instead, tower dives at full health Nasus Bot? The only time my Malphite Bot gets a kill is when he ults to KS. Why? Why is he so bad? Goodness, please fix this. On the other hand, enemy Malphite Bot harasses the ever livin' outta me. It makes me mildly this face. >:l

jmsplat

Recruiter

02-25-2011

malphite is op

WalkingOnWater

02-25-2011

Malphite Bot is a feeder. Report him.

AgitatedOne

02-25-2011

You wanna know what else? He is a KSing jerk who uses his ult ONLY WHEN THE OPPONENT IS ABOUT TO DIE!!! I've never seen him use it unless the enemy took 95% of damage from me.

For those of you who say "Ksing isn't real and you should feel bad for saying that it is", you are right... KSing is an annoying, yet decent, thing in the game. BUT to waste Malphite's ult, aka one of the BEST disrupters, because Annie bot had 100 health and was by herself is just selfish and stupid, especially since he never uses it to stop 2 people when someone else is in trouble.

Not to mention that Malphite Bot can't even hold a lane for 5 seconds, always rushes in, AND rushes Trinity Force first no matter how many times he dies.

Riot... Ban Malphite Bot for intentional disruption of gameplay.

Mister Yi

02-25-2011

dont call people out on the forums ******s

Toros

02-25-2011

He's a hell of a lot better than nasus bot.

He just stands and takes 600 damage from minions while autoattacking.

RadMage

02-25-2011

yea soraka bot need a nerf....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8m29ZrrRl4

Icybladez

02-25-2011

I laned against Malphite and Soraka once. They just wouldn't die. If I attacked Malph, Soraka healed. If I attacked Soraka, Malph and minions chewed me alive. I can't count the number of times Wish saves Malph at the tower.