Just saw a Zilian revive someone for almost 4k hp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pentarctagon

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarifes View Post
Why did the tank die before Zilean...?
it wasn't the tank, it was vlad O.o

Ormula

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentarctagon View Post
it wasn't the tank, it was vlad O.o
In order for that Vlad to have that much health with just a Rylai's for health items, he would have had to have 1000 AP. Wat.

stimmedtank

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumprophecy View Post
Fun fact: You get more health back when you rez up if you have a Spirit Visage. The "heal" from Chronoshift gets the bonus!
Another fun fact - when mundo has sadism on and dies with GA he is healed during death and comes out at almost full health. I'm assuming this works with zil's ult too

ButterPumpkins

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormula View Post
I'd honestly like to see a Zilean without skill do anything worth while in a team fight, outside of herp-derp-ult-one-person. His laning phase is easy, sure, but being able to properly use your E and your Q in team fights while being one of the squishiest champions is no small feat.
Teamfighting is only one stage of the game, albeit arguably the most important. Zilean's skillset allows for mindless Q spam with high amounts of unavoidable aoe damage, and an easy escape to prevent being punished for overextension or a massive slow to catch anybody who is caught making the same mistake.

With blue buff, he can use his ult to resurrect somebody about every 10 seconds. I've never actually done the math and I don't care enough to. I've watched a stream replay where the Zilean used his ult then simply spammed rewind until it was off cooldown and it took almost no time at all. Let's not foget his passive either, which is without a doubt the most beneficial team-wide global ability.

If the reason why Mordekaiser took so much heavy "fine-tuning" was because his ult was powerful enough to turn teamfights into a 6v4, then what is the excuse for never touching a character who's ult creates essentially the same balance destroying scenario, except in this case the sixth member of the group can actually use abilities! If the reason why Sona was so heavily nerfed was because she was so simple and easy to play, then what is the excuse for allowing Zilean to be so dominant at zoning people out of their lanes with similar ease?

I will tell you the answer. It's because people have just gotten used to it. It's the reason why Akali can melt your face off in 3 seconds but when people learn to do the same on Irelia, nerfs are demanded. Players become accustomed to having to deal with certain imbalances and gameplay dynamics but when new onces are introduced, even if they are far less egregious than previous cases, everybody is ready to demand a nerfing.

Xpose101

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesMajor View Post
With just a Deathcap, AA, abyssal sceptor, and a blasting wand

And morello is over here worried about nerfing soraka?

gtfo...
gj attacking the tank