Just saw a Zilian revive someone for almost 4k hp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balloon Fighter

02-25-2011

That is a lot op ap, cdr build is much better anyway

Plus 4k healthers should be left Alone

Petrichor1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Sorry all i heard was: "I got butt ****ed by a decent Zilean and I came to rage over it on the forums QQ"

CptSeaCow

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumprophecy View Post
Fun fact: You get more health back when you rez up if you have a Spirit Visage. The "heal" from Chronoshift gets the bonus!
inb4 Irellia/Zil OP

ButterPumpkins

02-25-2011

Nice downvote thread. If this was made by anyone recognizable, there'd be pages of people agreeing with you and otherwise trying to suck up to you. There are only a few characters who I believe have too much disparity between the risks they take while playing and the skill required to play them and the rewards they recieve and benefits they bring to a team. Zilean is one of those characters.

Chibils

02-25-2011

Zilean is one of the few champions in the game that think is "anti-fun." When I see him in one of my games, I already know I won't enjoy the next 20+ minutes. If he's in my lane, I'm swapping. I don't care. He just ruins any game that he's in automatically.

rickOz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibils View Post
Zilean is one of the few champions in the game that think is "anti-fun." When I see him in one of my games, I already know I won't enjoy the next 20+ minutes. If he's in my lane, I'm swapping. I don't care. He just ruins any game that he's in automatically.
Want a tissue?

Ormula

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterPumpkins View Post
Nice downvote thread. If this was made by anyone recognizable, there'd be pages of people agreeing with you and otherwise trying to suck up to you. There are only a few characters who I believe have too much disparity between the risks they take while playing and the skill required to play them and the rewards they recieve and benefits they bring to a team. Zilean is one of those characters.
I'd honestly like to see a Zilean without skill do anything worth while in a team fight, outside of herp-derp-ult-one-person. His laning phase is easy, sure, but being able to properly use your E and your Q in team fights while being one of the squishiest champions is no small feat.

Quickoats

02-25-2011

http://i.imgur.com/RnYLr.png

Tryndamere is fun.

CuteFluffyBunny

02-25-2011

Everyone downvoting the OP doesn't realize that zilean is a regular ban/firstpick at high elo.

nukular power

02-25-2011

Zilean is OP