Just saw a Zilian revive someone for almost 4k hp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gribblez

Senior Member

02-25-2011

His ult is fine.... as long as he has no ap, his teammates dont have guardian angels, annd there no mundo / spiritvisage ****.

Played a game last night where it was cho, mundo, xin, zilean, and ashe. Kept kept people off zil, never attacked other than to defend him, he was back puttin bombs on cho xin and mundo.

End game we had to kill cho 2x, mundo 3x, and xin 2x every ****ing team fight while ashe and zilean would scirt the edges of the fight.

This game was so ridiculous it wasnt funny.

We ended up winning, but only because TF back doored the **** out of them. You know how fun it is to teamfight under yer tower and have to kill them that many times while they just soak up the damage like its nothin.

Not fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No2Wookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-25-2011

Zomg, that zilean revived someone with 2,000 HP for 4,000 HP!

Why was he building AP again?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lachryma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantumprophecy View Post
Fun fact: You get more health back when you rez up if you have a Spirit Visage. The "heal" from Chronoshift gets the bonus!
Wait, so Zilean has technically has a heal? Well Morello is going to nerf the hell out of that passive gameplay right there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribblez View Post
His ult is fine.... as long as he has no ap, his teammates dont have guardian angels, annd there no mundo / spiritvisage ****.

Played a game last night where it was cho, mundo, xin, zilean, and ashe. Kept kept people off zil, never attacked other than to defend him, he was back puttin bombs on cho xin and mundo.

End game we had to kill cho 2x, mundo 3x, and xin 2x every ****ing team fight while ashe and zilean would scirt the edges of the fight.

This game was so ridiculous it wasnt funny.

We ended up winning, but only because TF back doored the **** out of them. You know how fun it is to teamfight under yer tower and have to kill them that many times while they just soak up the damage like its nothin.

Not fun.
see...i know you're lying because zilean should only be able to use his ult once a team fight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaugeForever

Senior Member

02-25-2011

he is getting nerfed, his skins are on sale. Same with poppy, you heard it here first. All champs will on sale skins get nerfs next patch


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gribblez

Senior Member

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
see...i know you're lying because zilean should only be able to use his ult once a team fight.
All 3 had GA, that means 2x lives for xin mundo and cho, along with zileans ult. How is that a lie? I was there. My team was there. They know the how big a pain it was.

I like the downvoting. Please continue to do so because you dont like the fact that the game went on like this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ormula

Senior Member

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
see...i know you're lying because zilean should only be able to use his ult once a team fight.
Zilean's ult is 180 seconds. 40% CDR means 108 seconds. 40% CDR also means 3.6 seconds on rewind, which rewinds the CD on his ult by 10 seconds. Therefore, assuming he has the mana (which he should) and the clarity (as in, realization that he should be doing this) to use rewind on cooldown in a team fight between speeding his teammates up and slowing the enemies down, he could have his ult back up in 11 uses of Rewind, or just about 40 seconds. While 40 seconds is too long for an actual team fight, let's say he uses it on a tank who goes in first to tower dive, they get two of you, he rezzes, and they back up off the tower just to play some poke games with you, he could have that up again in 40 seconds.

One of the coolest things about Zilean, in my opinion. He's one of the most fun champions in the game, and requires one of the highest levels of micromanagement in team fights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hong123454321

Senior Member

02-25-2011

Come on rezing is zilean's only utility in a team fight and its already been nerfed to just 1 rez per fight. If you guys want to nerf his ult again, then I propose nerfing base attack damage and attack speed growth for all carries because they do too much damage and attack way too fast.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hayabusa Fury

Senior Member

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribblez View Post
All 3 had GA, that means 2x lives for xin mundo and cho, along with zileans ult. How is that a lie? I was there. My team was there. They know the how big a pain it was.
So other champs having GA makes Zilean OP all of a sudden? Also you won the game against said team...seriously GTFO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gribblez

Senior Member

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ormula View Post
Zilean's ult is 180 seconds. 40% CDR means 108 seconds. 40% CDR also means 3.6 seconds on rewind, which rewinds the CD on his ult by 10 seconds. Therefore, assuming he has the mana (which he should) and the clarity (as in, realization that he should be doing this) to use rewind on cooldown in a team fight between speeding his teammates up and slowing the enemies down, he could have his ult back up in 11 uses of Rewind, or just about 40 seconds. While 40 seconds is too long for an actual team fight, let's say he uses it on a tank who goes in first to tower dive, they get two of you, he rezzes, and they back up off the tower just to play some poke games with you, he could have that up again in 40 seconds.

One of the coolest things about Zilean, in my opinion. He's one of the most fun champions in the game, and requires one of the highest levels of micromanagement in team fights.
Which is why Ashe stood back form fights with him to guard him so he could micromanage. I'm not joking. That game lasted over an hour, and only reason we had a chance was because TF BD'ing them during their final push.