Liked Quervas? (Reply why!)

Yes! 27 67.50%
No! 4 10.00%
Maybe! 9 22.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Suggestion] Quervas, The Savage Beast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScarRR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Thanks for the feedback Schnickness, I'll work on it again and improve it!

ScarRR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Thanks also to everyone who posted here! ^ ^

llDullahanll

02-26-2011

Ok

RyuSen

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnickness View Post
Cool concept and great artwork.

But I hate to inform you on it's 2 major drawbacks.

1. There is no synergy at all.
- There are unique and well thought out abilities (Innate and Chameleon)
- But these don't really work with any of his other abilities.

2. His other skills are nothing Special.
- Ultimate is a slower cast (hence more painful) version of Feral Scream (Cho'Gath).
- Seeing he is a Melee Bruiser Champ, one would assume that more then one of his abilities would help
him chase down his target / Slow / Increase his movement / Enemies Movement respectively.

However!

These Flaws can be polished out and fixed with some helpful input so....

Innate - Leave it, this works well on a melee bruiser champ.

Q - He has a Scorpion Tail, which would make one assume it will poison an enemy?
- Poison = Slow, DPS, Blind, Silence Pick one and make it synergize with him.

W - Generally W and E spells will synergize with either the Champions Innate or Q/R ability.
- This has nice Gank potential, but perhaps Form this with his Innate ability and add a brand new skill
altogether.
- I suggest an ability that grants him bonus damage/ armour penetration against a poisoned target.

E - This is a cool skill, adds splash yet works well with this champ.
- However add a secondary effect that synergizes with a new ultimate.

R - Ultimate is very boring, it is just an unessential nuke on a champion that will rarely be stopping to cast.
- Add it to a short cooldown, damage buff that also reduces nearby enemy damage and armour when cast, stackable (in otherwords works sort of like Rageblade, where you need to keep casting for it to stay at its max output)

Make / Consider these changes and create Quervas into a brutal killing machine.

Also if you have time, please do a review of my Champ Savage Schafer, The Smoke Demon

Nice sugestions!

Hammerhead Earth

Recruiter

02-26-2011

Riot should start consider putting this champion in game

Schnickness

02-26-2011

I dont mean to be, well audacious but could you please spare some time to look and even comment on Savage Schafer, The Smoke Demon

llDullahanll

02-27-2011

I did it, it's a nice champion.

RyuSen

02-28-2011

You really are working to make a good hero. Your update has improved greatly.

Mystifi

02-28-2011

6% max hp Regen is a little over powered. like 6%x5=48% hp... almost half his hp.

i know that's over 5 secs but laning against him will be almost impossible. Why not make it to increase his defense and magic resistance by 5 for 5 secs and can stack up to 4 times?

RyuSen

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystifi View Post
6% max hp Regen is a little over powered. like 6%x5=48% hp... almost half his hp.

i know that's over 5 secs but laning against him will be almost impossible. Why not make it to increase his defense and magic resistance by 5 for 5 secs and can stack up to 4 times?

It's good suggestion!