Stacking Deathcaps for teh lulz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkitaNeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incendax View Post
Multiple Deathcaps are only for the ignorant. There is nothing that a second Deathcap can offer you that an Archangel Staff cannot offer you in addition to several other benefits.

The only question in my mind is whether it is better to buy an Archangel's first or a Deathcap first.
This is not entirely true. If you wanted to, you could stack Deathcaps on non-mana champs like Katarina, Vlad, etc. I'm not saying it's a good idea at all, but in those situations, Deathcap stacking is far more effective than Archangel's stacking.

laib laus

02-25-2011

It's not a relatively good build as it will lower your chances of surviving mid to late game.( Unless you are Vlad, AP->HP) Not really what I recommend since I mean I remember this epic game where I was Malzahar the other day and they enemy team had a Karthus. He was stacking Deathcaps but his survivability was not so great. All I had to do was Visions + Ult = Dead, so deathcap stacking isn't that good even if you get 1k+ AP.

ERRORMONSTER

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by seandkiller View Post
one time i was playing karthus, my items were 4 death caps, my MPen boots, and a ~15 stacked mejai's.

I enjoyed one-hitting a full health Cho tank with my ult
if you were one-hitting the tank, why did you only have 15 stacks?

...jw.

Admiralkiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Quote:
one time i was playing karthus, my items were 4 death caps, my MPen boots, and a ~15 stacked mejai's.

A lie

Shatterlight

02-26-2011

Quote:

Armor and Magic Resistance makes you a tank.

Three Warmog's makes you an idiot.

To fix your statement for you - "I enjoyed one-hitting a full health Cho noob with 24 minion kills 48 minutes into the game with my ult "

Yepsilys

02-26-2011

Quote:

You lie; I can prove it.

Dull Pencil

02-26-2011

Teemo's shrooms O_e

Eppa

02-26-2011

You should have WotA aura and blue pot if you want "max item ap" .

Incendax

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitaNeru View Post
This is not entirely true. If you wanted to, you could stack Deathcaps on non-mana champs like Katarina, Vlad, etc. I'm not saying it's a good idea at all, but in those situations, Deathcap stacking is far more effective than Archangel's stacking.
I concede that you speak the truth. On a hero with no mana, multiple deathcaps may have a home.