Stacking Deathcaps for teh lulz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OptimisticC

02-25-2011

Rabadon's Deathcap. 155 AP and a whopping unique passive +30% AP.

Even though it's unique, the Deathcap has the highest AP in a single item second to only a fully stacked Soulstealer.

Here's a little math: 155x6 is 930, and with the AP boost, 1209. An shockingly high amount of AP guaranteed to put the hurt on anyone, MR be ****ed. A little more math for lulz, if the passive stacked additively, you'd be looking at 2604 AP, guaranteed Godmode if you can hack the entire server, or you're Riot.

Who has tried this?

Oh, also, who has tried a Soulstealer with five Deathcaps? Although the combined AP would be 1242, only 33 more AP at maxed stacks.

Rierevin

02-25-2011

get knowledge about archangels, then come talk

RoflTroll

02-25-2011

Well, if you really want to pulls "highest", you could look at 1 Deathcap + 5 AAs.

Each AA gives 400 mana, 45 AP, and 3% of your mana in AP, with the 1000 passive shared.

So with 5 AAs you'll have:
+3000 mana, which is 90AP from the passive
Which put each AA to 135 AP without your base mana.

and you only need 700 base mana for each AA to gives more than 155 AP.

Of course, without any HP/MPen whatsoever, the enemy can just get Banshee, ignores one of your spell, cut the rest by at least half, and just kill you.

kwjnfkjsdg

02-25-2011

1. archangel stacking>rabadon stacking. cheaper and more AP
2. rabadon's is extremely expensive, and much of this cost is meritted by the massive 30% boost in AP. and since only the 1st one gives the passive, stacking them would be a waste of ur money.

OptimisticC

02-25-2011

Firstly, WHOOPS. ;D

Secondly, the point of this thread is for lolz, and so wasting my gold is no biggie.

Thirdly, WHY U SO MAD

kwjnfkjsdg

02-25-2011

well if your doin it for the lulz then there's no point in talking about its stats in the first place now is there.

Dakkas

02-25-2011

Played a game as MF a while go where the enemy Veigar went something like boots, another AP items and all deathcaps. He basically would one-shot me in team fights but then again I one-shotted him because he had no survivability

Incendax

02-25-2011

Multiple Deathcaps are only for the ignorant. There is nothing that a second Deathcap can offer you that an Archangel Staff cannot offer you in addition to several other benefits.

The only question in my mind is whether it is better to buy an Archangel's first or a Deathcap first.

crazysquirell

02-25-2011

to be really lulz would be a soul steal, magic pen boots, 2 arch angels, 2 rab death cap on a cho gath, thats biting madness lulz

seandkiller

02-25-2011

one time i was playing karthus, my items were 4 death caps, my MPen boots, and a ~15 stacked mejai's.

I enjoyed one-hitting a full health Cho tank with my ult