Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you deal with wards (when you're a jungler)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reogrym

02-25-2011

Okay, so I'm ganking bot as Shaco, perfect opportunity, they appear to be overextending, however, when I approach the dragon area, bot backs off all the way to the turret. My gank has failed.

This isn't really a QQ thread, but how exactly do you deal with wards around dragon/the two choke points at top/mid OR the two brushes at top and at bot? I feel like I'm missing something fundamental. Is there a way to get around it that won't delay your build? A blindspot, perhaps?

Is there also something I'm missing, is there a way to know where the ward was placed exactly? (like a rough estimation of whether it was top or bot)

Raydrick

02-25-2011

You get the oracle to counter your counter. If you don't die/enable yourself to get the ganks that let you continue your build (we all know jungle exp/gold starts to get crappy fast) then oracle/vision wards (lol) are the logical conclusion.

Bonus: If they keep buying wards anyway then you're still slowing them down. Supporting your team by providing map control and slowing the enemy teams progress anyway? Priceless.

Etteril

02-25-2011

I'm not really sure how to deal with that without spending gold to counter ward, but I would probably take advantage of their fear to take dragon or zone them out from the current minion wave or something.

Maybe you didn't get a gank, but that doesn't mean it has to be a total waste of effort.