Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guys remember when that champion got nerfed to uselessness after being put to tier 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LethalYarn

02-25-2011

Sona

Kilt

02-25-2011

Quote:
Onlyashadow:

Fiddlesticks didn't get nerfed, infact he's been getting buffs.

You obviously never experienced perma silence Godwind.

jars

02-25-2011

so this thread is basically the op trying to argue with everyone and showing how little he knows

shal128

02-25-2011

Quote:
jars:
so this thread is basically the op trying to argue with everyone and showing how little he knows

Exactly.

He may even try to deny that twitch, heimerdinger, soraka, ezreal, garen... weren't nerfed to the ground (some of them getting fair buffs later though). Oh well.

Onlyashadow

02-25-2011

Quote:
Slogra:
1. Eve's ultimate and stealth time were also nerfed. Pretty harsh for the laning phase.

2. Apparently you weren't around when Fiddlesticks was God Mode. His ultimate had a better AP ratio and his Dark Wind bounced 1 more time each level AND silenced for much, much longer. He DID get nerfed and while the love Riot has showed him is helping him, he's nowhere near his original self.

1. But she is still viable to perform the role she was doing 2 months ago, her W was changed from "W to win" to a more skill based timing... at least for early game. Her ultimate being reduced by 5 seconds makes almost no difference considering if an enemy dies, it's refreshed. And it too was made just a little more skill based in timing instead of IT'S ON FOREVERRRR

2. I've been around since you were a regret on your mom's ultrasound, Dark wind and his ultimate were obscenely overpowered. His ultimate didn't get that hard of a nerf, it just took a small hit to AP. Dark wind was better than most champion's ults and on a such a short cooldown. Yes he was 10x better before, but that's because he was 9x better than he should've been. He is right now, a very powerful champion. Almost an offensive janna IMO

Slogra

02-25-2011

That's not the point. You ignored Eve's laning nerfs pretty blatantly. Selective memory is selective.

You also ignored the previous poster's point that Fiddlesticks used to be top tier but was nerfed. You replied by claiming that he's only been buffed.

I can't really have an intelligent discussion with you if you're just going to pick and choose facts like that. No one can. You'll continue to "win" whatever point you're trying to get across as long as you keep doing this. Have fun waging your bizarre little war. Also, my mom didn't get an ultrasound last year when I was 25 years old. Nice zinger though. Mind if I use that next time I'm losing an argument as badly as you are? It tries to distract the poster by including the ever-inflaming phrase "your mom" while also implying that the poster is immature. Again, with the lack of intelligent discussion.

Onlyashadow

02-25-2011

Quote:
Slogra:
That's not the point. You ignored Eve's laning nerfs pretty blatantly. Selective memory is selective.

You also ignored the previous poster's point that Fiddlesticks used to be top tier but was nerfed. You replied by claiming that he's only been buffed.

herpderpx20

Eve isn't unviable, she was always bad for laning, meant to be a roamer. Also, nothing changed for her laning.

Fiddlesticks isn't unviable his "nerfs" put him in line with the rest of the champions, he still does his job very well.

Not being god tier =/= useless