Jax Best Build...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dj Hellbane

02-25-2011

I usually do great with this build but i want feedback too know if there is something better i can do... I go for the Ninja Boots then Guin Blade then I go for a dancer then either a Soulstealer or Sword of Divine followed by a Madred's then a Cleaver or Frozen mallet is that the best build? It takes a lot of farm though so if i dont feed i dont do the best

Frozen Mallet*

Dj Hellbane

02-25-2011

Should i switch the Sword of Divine in with a Malady?

TheDevilPup

02-25-2011

I usually go this route:

Ninja Tabi > Guinsoo's Rageblade > Zeal > Hextech Gunblade > Rylai's Crystal Skepter > Sword of the Divine

oozaboo

02-25-2011

I read that Jax doesn't need equips because he's OP

FallaciousCake

02-25-2011

Imo rush Hextech, then go tanky. Attack speed is good on jax but in most situations you'll need to be able to take hits to last long enough to deal damage.
Hextech, (I find being CC'd and blown away by casters is a bigger bane to Jax than missing out on a couple of dodge procs.)
Merc Treads,
Randuin's/Banshee's depending on the break down of the damage you're taking, usually BV,
Rylai's (helps your burst, slows on leap strike and every third hit, the only disadvantage is you get about 200 less HP overall than Frozen Mallet taking your passive into account),
Whichever tank item you didn't build first,
Guinsoo's,
Triple pot to victory. I don't usually get further than Rylai's unless the game was a stalemate throughout.

Pulsative

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozaboo View Post
I read that Jax doesn't need equips because he's OP
Propably pretty old thread. Or the poster was an idiot.

I usually go for Ninja tabi (you may be forced to buy merc treads though, just because there is no other CC reduction item in game. I'm looking at you, Riot.) + hextech gunblade. After them, items based on enemy team.
If lots of physical damage: Atma's.
If quite lot magical: hexdrinker.
If even more magical: banshee's veil too.
If enemy team has no damage at all: skip to triforce
After getting defence item based on enemy team damage, I get triforce. After that I just buy whatever feels the best, another hextech maybe. Games usually don't last that long.

xPTLx Bose

02-25-2011

Ninja Tabi > Guinsoo Rageblade > Hextech Gunblade > Zeal > and you can end it with how the game is going....sometimes i get a Black cleaver for more Attack Speed and armor pen or I go Bloodthrister for extra Lifesteal and the high damage output.

If you get late game and have finished build you could proceed to sell zeal and straight up buy a dancer for the increase. It just depends on the game and the other teams carry and how they are doing really.

TakinTheHeat

02-25-2011

Tabi>rageblade>sheen>gunblade

At this point you can solo baron. Enjoy

Some people don't get rageblade but they are very silly people. Think of it as cd reduction for Jax. Except it only provides cd reduction on one skill, winning a teamfight. Gunblade gives you like 400 health, a slow which you need SO badly, Lots of damage, spellvamp and lifesteal which allows you to survive being focused.

Vindrel

02-25-2011

My jax build for jaxing people
boots of choice
Rage blade
Gunblade
Ryali or banshee's veil
Ryali or banshee's veil
Atma's

If you're fed and stomping or you don't need a veil pick up a banksy's deathcap
R>Q>W>E (Invest one point in E by level five)

FallaciousCake

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsative View Post
Propably pretty old thread. Or the poster was an idiot.

I usually go for Ninja tabi (you may be forced to buy merc treads though, just because there is no other CC reduction item in game. I'm looking at you, Riot.) + hextech gunblade. After them, items based on enemy team.
If lots of physical damage: Atma's.
If quite lot magical: hexdrinker.
If even more magical: banshee's veil too.
If enemy team has no damage at all: skip to triforce
After getting defence item based on enemy team damage, I get triforce. After that I just buy whatever feels the best, another hextech maybe. Games usually don't last that long.
This man speaks the truth. +1