Why does no one play Corki?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostlySphere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Just wondering, I love playing him and think hes great, but I rarely see people play him, yet I can eat any Ashe or Miss Fortune I go up against as him, yet people seem to choose them over him. What's so bad about him?

Noperative

02-25-2011

Hmm.

Jintoro

02-25-2011

He takes more than half a brain cell to use. You cannot just right click with him, therefore he r bad....
lawlawlawl

Mhm916

02-25-2011

He needs a good team to support him seeing as he relies on being able to fire off his gatling gun without getting focused into oblivion. Solo queue, nobody cares about supporting your gatling gun aiming "front" at the enemy rather than in a run-away direction.

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
He needs a good team to support him seeing as he relies on being able to fire off his gatling gun without getting focused into oblivion. Solo queue, nobody cares about supporting your gatling gun aiming "front" at the enemy rather than in a run-away direction.
more or less this, and good teams aren't exactly a dime a dozen.

Corki is my favorite physical carry, so I play him whenever my team needs that role filled. He is very strong and a great choice assuming your team will back you up. Unless it's a 1v1, Corki shouldn't be initiating (except if he's super fed and wants to gank a pair of noobs).

The problem is, even with valkyrie it is easy to get caught and absolutely melted in 0.2 seconds.