Shaco Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ooweirdoo

02-25-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3ImdgGtSaM

views pls thanks

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekly View Post
Awesome, will def. look in to this.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!
Okay so I'm checking out your profile and your build is also a bit off. I'm going to help you correct that.
First off, if you make wriggles lantern (which you should)
Don't make madreds bloodrazor as it isn't worth it. Its not THAT great of an item on Shaco.
Shaco isn't some champion who can just waltz up to someone and right click them to death. You are an assassin and rely on bursting someone down very fast with relative ease.
Don't make Phantom Dancer, its a noob trap item thats only ok on some champions but definitely not Shaco. You don't need the movement speed and shouldnt have problems sticking to enemies with red buff.

I highly suggest using MY build as it works great and hasn't really failed me. It all revolves capitalizing on doing really strong Deceives. Always utilize your passive Backstab when Deceiving.

Wriggles Lantern
Berserker Greaves
Infinity Edge
Trinity Force. You can make just sheen and skip towards survivability items.

Items to help you stay alive = Guardian Angel if are getting targeted in team fights, Banshees Veil for burst nukers like kassadin/annie/karthus when he ults or for CC heavy teams. You can also make a sunfire cape if you want as that works too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfAqN2d6VPQ

The video is a bit outdated but it shows you how exactly to jungle with Shaco and also how to box-bait etc etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO8vkGjas6E

Another video by reginald as its more recent but he gets more in depth in this video.

Killustration

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeuss1990 View Post
Okay so I'm checking out your profile and your build is also a bit off. I'm going to help you correct that.
First off, if you make wriggles lantern (which you should)
Don't make madreds bloodrazor as it isn't worth it. Its not THAT great of an item on Shaco.
Shaco isn't some champion who can just waltz up to someone and right click them to death. You are an assassin and rely on bursting someone down very fast with relative ease.
Don't make Phantom Dancer, its a noob trap item thats only ok on some champions but definitely not Shaco. You don't need the movement speed and shouldnt have problems sticking to enemies with red buff.

I highly suggest using MY build as it works great and hasn't really failed me. It all revolves capitalizing on doing really strong Deceives. Always utilize your passive Backstab when Deceiving.

Wriggles Lantern
Berserker Greaves
Infinity Edge
Trinity Force. You can make just sheen and skip towards survivability items.

Items to help you stay alive = Guardian Angel if are getting targeted in team fights, Banshees Veil for burst nukers like kassadin/annie/karthus when he ults or for CC heavy teams. You can also make a sunfire cape if you want as that works too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfAqN2d6VPQ

The video is a bit outdated but it shows you how exactly to jungle with Shaco and also how to box-bait etc etc
Thank you so much for this, greatly appreciated will give it a try after watching few vids

ooweirdoo

02-25-2011

wow feed fest is a really good shaco
he played 250 games and still maintains average score of 6 - 2 - 6

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekly View Post
Thank you so much for this, greatly appreciated will give it a try after watching few vids
No problem bro, Im a shaco main and love the clown <3. Anything to help other players like him and play him better is gravy.