Fastest Game you won?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excitement

Recruiter

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyopen View Post
Don't take both minis. Leave one and red won't even start respawning until he kills that last little guy.
Derp, I'll remember that when I'm counter jungling again.

IAmTheCandyMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

ive lost in 10-15 mins, it was a ranked game where 2 of our allys went dced and never came back from the start, so my team just let the enemy push.

Zielmann

02-25-2011

Fastest win I have that I can remember was 18 minutes. And that's with no leavers or afk's on the other team, too.

Lost one the other day in under 12 minutes though. We had a TF who went mid, decided to go toward the other team's golem alone (they had a jungler), where he gave first blood. He somehow came back and killed the other TF mid real quick (miracles happen?). But then proceeded to die 4 more times in mid, and quit. And that's all at the 7 minute mark...

We asked the other team to just push mid and end it, and thankfully they did. The rest of our team just went an chilled in Baron's cove while they finished the game.

Saishy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

MAH BOI, only 15min fastest?

You guys know nothing of 4min long matches due to Promote, do you?