Fastest Game you won?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

02-25-2011

So I just won an extremely fast ranked game and it was at around 17-18 minutes. We stomped the **** out of them, it was so bad that we outfarmed/outleveled them drastically due to me getting fed off of their jungle Olaf who I completely shut down as Jungle Shaco. I love the moments where I can get first blood against an enemy jungler. He started trying to take red, as soon as he got nearly 60% hp I sprung in and just destroyed him, took his red + mini golems. After that it was just hilarious. At around 16 minutes in exactly we took an early baron and just pushed straight into their nexus. I have NEVER stomped so hard throughout all the games I have played. I have played over 1300 games total (won around 700) normal + ranked. I almost felt kinda bad for the enemy team.

Xtrbacklash

02-25-2011

Yesterday, I was playing my usual ap/as teemo on Twisted treeline.
Needless to say, i went 16/6 and they surrendered at 15:03.

PureWaterishere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2011

15 minutes normal game

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrbacklash View Post
Yesterday, I was playing my usual ap/as teemo on Twisted treeline.
Needless to say, i went 16/6 and they surrendered at 15:03.

I think my fastest on summoner's rift is about 21 minutes (that was before the surrender time reduction, so we got the satisfaction of ending it before they could give up)

emptyopen

02-25-2011

Don't take both minis. Leave one and red won't even start respawning until he kills that last little guy.

Silent Feeder

02-25-2011

1 min, quit come back and won.

AngelsOfHell12

02-25-2011

10 min, i was sad didnt get IP

Walter H White

02-25-2011

12:53 ranked. Made a thread about it when it happened.

Xion Moonray

02-25-2011

Not sure about the fastest win...Probably just a 20min surrender. I know the fastest turret kill was 7 minutes bottom duo laning as Caitlyn. That was pretty sweet.

Yoruichi

02-25-2011

15:06 as ashe on a push team.

Ashe, Nidalee, Sivir, Taric, Nunu

Send siv mid, she got her starks within 10 minutes and we all collapsed and used her utli to push first tower, rally to push second tower, tarics rally for 3rd tower + inhib and tarics ulti for the final 2 towers.

Bloodlust on ashe constantly, with nid heal as well, I only had a brutalizer and normal boots, but I was goin ape **** atk speed.