Who wants New maps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RabidDog

02-25-2011

Yea they've been working on the magma chamber for too long, like seriously why don't they stop releasing champions for a couple months say something so we don't rage over no champions, and work on the graphic update and maps.

RabidDog

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPetrucci View Post
They are working on one (Magma Chamber).

And I'm afraid that in a game like LoL, random landscapes won't cut it.

I'm saying to look at random landscapes for ideas. I mean like seriously they might as well release mod tools for the game and let people make maps for them. They said they were working on the magma chamber like 8 months ago.

Byakk087

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidDog View Post
Yea they've been working on the magma chamber for too long, like seriously why don't they stop releasing champions for a couple months say something so we don't rage over no champions, and work on the graphic update and maps.
Champ design is a separate job from map design/graphical updates. :U

Magma Chamber is, likely, finished and just waiting for the finalized update. Or, also likely, paused at the latest stage of completion they can get it to without the graphical update being finished.

Swipe Knife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidDog View Post
I'm saying to look at random landscapes for ideas. I mean like seriously they might as well release mod tools for the game and let people make maps for them. They said they were working on the magma chamber like 8 months ago.
Yes, let's have 200 maps to play on that the champions were't balanced for and that MM would have to make everyone's queue time (if everyone split evenly between maps) 70x longer or 70x more inaccurate. Brilliant.

Merich

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

We need more skins first!!!!!!!!