Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raejack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Alright here is the deal, all I want to do is farm the **** up and backdoor to win the game. What's the best skill order, masteries, runes, and items to do ONLY THIS. I don't give a single **** about team fights.

Jawsus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

You might wanna make sure your team knows you'll be doing this. You also might want to make sure your team can successfully hold the enemy off 4v5.

M0J0E

02-25-2011

I hate Yis like you, so I'm not giving you any advice.

ShadowDark

02-25-2011

It's not that hard to figure out...

trollolo1

02-25-2011

youmoo's ghostblad
I Edge

Fuggly

02-25-2011

I have 185 wins with YI. I use all speed runes to get +38% boost by 18. Get some spd + atk dmg items to get you to 2.5 top speed. Then go all dmg items, bloodthirst is a fav and that dang crit one i cant remember atm. get heal and port for ur spells, draw the enemy to one side of the map then pop to the other side at the last second. I have been rollin with 2 phantoms in order to get the atk spd and run spd without havin to buy boots. Doable if ur dectn and smart.
Easy to turn a match around doin this and it will almost always piss your enemy off, Would post a bit more but ranked match just started n you can figure the rest out.

Twilíght

02-25-2011

Just had a game last night with BD Yi, but I was also able to come in at the last second of teamfights and destroy all the low healthers running away. We had a Mundo on the other team so I got Executioner's.

I usually go 21/0/9, AS Runes (unless I jungling) and skill Q-W-E-W when in lane to stay in it longer, then max E then Q.

My usual BD items are:

Berserker's Greaves
Youmuu's Ghostblade
Sword of the Divine (The extra damage works on turrets)
Stark's Fervor
-Maybe more lifesteal
-Damage

MetaMask

02-25-2011

i jungle yi alot and i find myself solo pushing more than fighting for the single fact if yi shows up at a team fight AND given the enemys arent ******ed, you will die.

no one has mentioned wriggles yet and it is the single best farming tool in the game. max alpha and wuju. proceed to farm.

also protip. buy a **** ton of wards and ward areas where the enemy would be coming from so u can see then and GTFO, i like teleport (when im not jungling), when u see them all coming for u top, instantly go bottom and push.

ItsTheFark

02-25-2011

With a warmogs, youmuu's, and maxed E- you can tank and take down a tower while losing only half your HP if the tower is at full HP.

omnishaz

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raejack View Post
Alright here is the deal, all I want to do is farm the **** up and backdoor to win the game. What's the best skill order, masteries, runes, and items to do ONLY THIS. I don't give a single **** about team fights.
This is what makes the LoL community garbage. Players like this. If you dont want to play a team game then dont. Go play bioshock or something.