Twin Fang Buggy ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xerav

02-25-2011

First: I love to play cassiopeia but i noticed something weird

As i know her Twin Fang spell is a single target spell but if I buy Rylais and cast Twin Fang on a enemy it only slow for 15% instead of 35% ??

Is this a bug ?

Lifesteal isnt affected by that "bug" it heal for 100% of my spellvamp amount.

iKatalyzt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2011

only way to fix cass is to have an instant refresh on it if the target is poisoned.

Medusa

02-25-2011

At least it does slow.

And an instant refresh would be to OP'd. She rips people up fast enough already.

xerav

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKatalyzt View Post
only way to fix cass is to have an instant refresh on it if the target is poisoned.
What a **** her damage is insane high ... she is fine rly rly hard to play but not UP nor OP ...

I just wonder why her E only slow for 15%

But yeah its a bit fake even if her CD is 0.5sec u can only spam it every ~1sec cuz of cast animation but who care

Shampu

02-25-2011

bump

Medusa

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerav View Post
What a **** her damage is insane high ... she is fine rly rly hard to play but not UP nor OP ...

I just wonder why her E only slow for 15%

But yeah its a bit fake even if her CD is 0.5sec u can only spam it every ~1sec cuz of cast animation but who care
Are you sure its only 15%? i would think you get the 30%. Maybe it has something to do with not overwriting if they had been poisoned beforehand (and slowed for 15%) then boosting it when hit with Twin Fang.

Zirun

02-25-2011

I wouldn't be surprised if it's intentional because it's on such a low cooldown when the enemy is poisoned. All the other abilities (that I can think of, anyways) with similar cooldowns are AoE and thus only 15% slow as well.

xerav

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anivias Chosen View Post
Are you sure its only 15%? i would think you get the 30%. Maybe it has something to do with not overwriting if they had been poisoned beforehand (and slowed for 15%) then boosting it when hit with Twin Fang.
Nope tested it with annie

Blue golem

Aniie W (AoE)

Golem Move speed 187

Annie Q right after

His speed drop to 169 or something

So yeah biggest slow overwrite everything

Tried it with Cassio and Q and E both slowed golem only to 187

xerav

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if it's intentional because it's on such a low cooldown when the enemy is poisoned. All the other abilities (that I can think of, anyways) with similar cooldowns are AoE and thus only 15% slow as well.
As i know Vlad Q only slow for 15% and its single target too...

Thats why I just want to know if its a bug or if they made it work that way

Dunno but ryze can perma slow with his Q too ? Have to test it if its 15% or 35%

xerav

02-25-2011

Tested it Ryze Q slow for 35% and u can spam it pretty long thx to passiv

Anyway Swain ulti slow 3 enemy every sec for 35% so i think cassio E is just buggy...