Current Balance of LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

secretagentduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-25-2011

Anyone else feel like LoL is sitting pretty great balance wise right now? I for one think almost any pick is viable right now, as I sit here and watch Dan Dinh solo with ad yi. I feel like melee carries are pretty equal to ranged for the first time as well, which is pretty neat IMO.

Now I'm not saying its perfect, or even close, as there is definitely a group of characters that are stronger than others, and probably even some champions that are OP or UP. I'm just saying, for the most part, I'm not going to get **** for picking whoever I want, and I can do well with almost anyone.

Feels good man, feels good.

Inflicted

02-25-2011

I believe that on an individual level, characters are quite balanced as they are; but when put together with other champions (tanky comp, 4 CC'ers + corki etc.), it's far too powerful compared to other team compositions.

AFzzyWhiteKitten

02-25-2011

Although Kas is totally OP Vs. anyone who requires spell casts to kill stuff...

and even if u can beat him 1v1 he can still run away and then kill a teammate while you aren't with them.

iRhyze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2011

Finally, someone that doesn't cry 24/7 about unbalance. People need to look at the big picture.. and it looks pretty **** sweet.

HulkingBrute

02-25-2011

WTF NO BEEFY DPS BRUISER OFF TANK RUIN GAME ALL GO MID KILL TOWER AND WIN PROMOTE

Promote

Senior Recruiter

02-25-2011

^x3 it sounds like teemo is totally vs dumbass who always face check the bushes ?

Gypsy

02-25-2011

i feel casters are slightly UP in general.

Gribblez

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFzzyWhiteKitten View Post
Although Kas is totally OP Vs. anyone who requires spell casts to kill stuff...

and even if u can beat him 1v1 he can still run away and then kill a teammate while you aren't with them.
Cant run from Sion stun baby. Just ate a Kassadin alive as Sion. They had 2 players leave the game outright at the 12 minute mark because I was killing him so much.

secretagentduck

Senior Recruiter

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyX View Post
i feel casters are slightly UP in general.
I mean, maybe a bit. But you have vlad, kass, sion and ryze who I think are great picks right now. And then theres always akali, teemo and even karthus who I think are pretty solid. And I'm just naming those off the top of my head, ya know?

Inflicted

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribblez View Post
Cant run from Sion stun baby. Just ate a Kassadin alive as Sion. They had 2 players leave the game outright at the 12 minute mark because I was killing him so much.
Must be a bad Kass. Should be tower-hugging 'till 6 (if top) or silencing everytime he stuns, then start destroying Sion once you get your ult