Best fed champ?

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pragz

02-24-2011

Poppy. Little girl hits for 90% of your HP with DFG, let alone her Q. :P

Yeboy

Recruiter

02-24-2011

I just played a game as Malzahar and was fed hard... i kinda felt bad after a while, because i got so powerful that basically every kill was a feed............

Bulavoda

02-24-2011

Yi and Kat are pretty intense with 15+ kills, more so Yi with the fact that he can eat a tower in 6 seconds flat.

But i would say the scariest things to see for me are a fed Annie, or a fed Jax.

Jax jumping your **** from the bush and beating your face in before you can blink, hurts deep

nRRe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

Just started Katarina but when you start out 17/4/10 and have had a 20stack mejais for a while...its p.easy to kill anyone.

I prefer to be fed as Vlad though...he can just run through anyone when fed.

Prenn

02-24-2011

If were talking about overly fed... as in maxed items when others have 3-4 out of 6 full. Akali, Kass, Irelia, La Blanc, MF, Vlad, Vegiar.

Akali and Kass being the strongest.

El Trapo Guzman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

Everyone knows fed Tryn will right click rage om nom nom you to champion hell...

Forever YoungS2

02-25-2011

Fed rammus. >_> we fought one once. had 25 kills. 5 of us were standing at turret (none of us full hp, but still) he turret dived, tanked the turret , and killed all of us
It was so horrible because i was fiddle with life drain and he STILL got all of us..

Darkwahn

02-25-2011

Fed Jax is the scariest and strongest in the game, regardless of what you may think. He can easily solo an entire enemy team, even if he started the fight with low health. Note, this is only if jax has about 20+ kills. Ive gone up to 36 kills in one game as jax.

MaChaoShu

02-25-2011

Fed kassadin is deadly kassadin. Especially if he has banshee veil and cleanse

Our Hero Niko

02-25-2011

anyone who knows how to use that char

123456 ... 10