Get on my level! New merchandise in the store!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LimeChameleon

02-25-2011

Those that think they can go to a t shirt shop and get Solo Mid or Carry like the merch store sells at a cheaper price are kidding themselves. First, white ink contains titanium. It is very expensive. Second, There'd be a minimum of 5 inks (1 for the front type, 4 more for the LoL shield on the back) and 6 screens (1 front, 5 back) and 2 set ups (front and back). That'd cost you more than $20. Unless you're talking some cheap heat transfer, hen you might get it cheaper but the first time you wash it the print would wash out.

mseb warden

02-25-2011

Cool shirts, by why would you make a solo mid one isn't that kinda marketing for that website.

Mokai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isseidoki View Post
oh and... WHERE'S MY GAREN SHIRT!!!!?!!!?!!!!!?!!
Did you check the bush?

slowpokie

02-26-2011

Would've been cooler if the CARRY shirt had images of champions inside the text.

Ipak

02-26-2011

taken from here /shameless propaganda.

No seriously, I'd crack up and buy that shirt asap if there was something like that.

Zeatious

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeChameleon View Post
Those that think they can go to a t shirt shop and get Solo Mid or Carry like the merch store sells at a cheaper price are kidding themselves. First, white ink contains titanium. It is very expensive. Second, There'd be a minimum of 5 inks (1 for the front type, 4 more for the LoL shield on the back) and 6 screens (1 front, 5 back) and 2 set ups (front and back). That'd cost you more than $20. Unless you're talking some cheap heat transfer, hen you might get it cheaper but the first time you wash it the print would wash out.
They don't grind diamonds into a paste for white ink anymore?
Wow these guys are getting cheap.

Axlota

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isseidoki View Post
oh and... WHERE'S MY GAREN SHIRT!!!!?!!!?!!!!!?!!
They forgot to add an "DEMACIAAA!!!!"-shirt indeed