Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get on my level! New merchandise in the store!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AstorSapolsky

02-24-2011

I like the Bot Mis one, but is anyone going to pay $20 for a black shirt with white text?

You guys need to focus on the faces of League more than whichever champion you pull out of a hat. Mundo? Cho'? Teemo? They're all popular and have a lot of memes. Great. Kat and Ryze? They're everywhere, they're the current face of the site, loading screen, and RP cards. Awesome. The characters from the original forty, characters with a lot of memes or popularity (Garen, Ezreal), or just anybody who is stylistic and well-accepted (Udyr, Kog'maw) are all good choices. Karma? She hasn't even been out for a month.

Besides, you already make us pay $10 just to play her (if you expect us to use cash on everything), why would we then pay $20 more to use her?

Why not have discounts? This would be brilliant!

"Buy Mundo with RP or any Mundo skin and get x% (25 - 50) on this Mundo t-shirt!" It will cause people to actually spend RP on old (and cheap) champions if you give a store discount for the corresponding champ. This will then in-turn cause people to get sucked into the cycle of buying Riot Points, and will reward those who choose to spend money on the game! They will be rewarded for spending money, not just ignored and expected to spend more in two weeks!

Edit: I don't mean to sound harsh, this is all just constructive criticism. You guys don't really think outside of the box with pricing and sales.

Amarathval

02-24-2011

still no plushies, I r disappoint.

cool shirts tho...

Stexe

Recruiter

02-24-2011

Nikasaur is a big meany and thinks everyone is a creeper... >:O

Also, that Twitch looks really weird... doesn't look like Twitch at all. More like Splinter from Ninja Turtles... what happened to his phallic nose?!

Sorayai

02-24-2011

great stuff! can you please make an Ezreal shirt? =D

Megore

02-24-2011

I come in here thinking there's a Get on my level! shirt but no, Riot I am disappoint.

Goldoth

02-24-2011

I'm a pro!? Thanks <3

And you should make a support/tank shirt then. Carries aren't the only ones who deserve praise.

Mandena

02-24-2011

There needs to be a spin-to-win garen shirt or the merch shop is a failure.

Quarkd

02-24-2011

Imma go out on a limb and guess there's some margin in the "Carry" shirt.

MrQuackers

Recruiter

02-24-2011

Really?
A shirt that just says "Carry"...?

Petrichor1

02-24-2011

We need a t-shirt that says tank. Becuz it is on their shoulders victories are acheived.