[Application RP] The Makers Hand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

03-02-2011

Eyes narrowed, Midgard watches as the darts were rendered ineffective. If he had kept using them, he could put himself at risk. But at this rate, something will happen if the trolls finish their ritual.

Suddenly something appeared in his left hand. A glance at it made him sigh slightly, as if expecting something else. Taking another look, he found something in his mind that wasn't previously there before.

"...Very well then."

The aura dissipated, revealing his dark scales and armor, as his left hand points toward the mob trolls. An aura shot appeared, heading in the same direction the hand pointed, causing a distracion. It seemed to bypass any magic defense the shamans could make. Midgard made his axe appear in his right hand and, with great strength, hurled it also in the same direction as the aura. Any trolls that got caught in its path were simply cut open. The axe stopped its deadly spinning once it landed on the ground. The aura immediately went into the ground and vanished after that.

Midgard watches the result as the axe reappeared in his hand. He looks at his left hand still radiating a color opposite to his appearance. Deciding to think about this later, he charges into the mob, swinging his axe onto any trolls in his path.

NinajFridge

03-02-2011

Nin-aj smiled and started forward again, his world was whole again and the beast was subdued again. He looked at the glass amulet that was hidden amongst his robes. It was a ruddy smokey color. He sighed in relief. He fingered the amulet and wondered if he should say something. But then Kinkou's reassuring voice echoed through his head.Now is neither the time nor the place young nomad. Nin-aj kept walking his daggers cutting down any troll that came his way. He didn't protect Una because he was confident that she could handle herself and he'd been some places it could be considered insulting to protect someone, Bilgewater for example. If she wanted help he knew she would probably ask.

((Gamefreak were exactly are you?))

Unasetra

03-02-2011

She smiled as he started forward she hadn't expected him to be here, although now she didn't know why she shook her head clearing her head and looked forward to the oncoming trolls naturally through the bleed affect she was undaunted by the task and the though of how powerful her friends were strengthened her to fight more a grin touched her lip, quickly turning back to a frown she looked down at the rotating fire and one separated closing her hands around it it shimmered and exploded coating both of her hands in fire she smiled again just like practice... She stepped forward and moved through the trolls the first that decided to come close got a nasty surprise as it dove towards her she moved her hands forming an almost instantaneous fireball burning it alive she moved towards the owl slowly burning any that got too close.

Gamefreak506

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinajFridge View Post
((Gamefreak were exactly are you?))
((Midgard is somewhere on the outskirts of the city. Somewhere close by is the cliff where he jumped from. He got there by flying above and past the mob of trolls where Tryndamere and Ashe are fighting them.))

NinajFridge

03-02-2011

((Okey))

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

Between the heroes and champions, the troll were being slaughtered by the dozens, and morale was taking a heavy toll. More trolls were killed running, than from combat.

From the foothills to the east there was a terrifying roar and an avalanche began to travel down, it engulfed the vast majority of the troll army, but what was more amazing was the group of yeti that seemed to ride the avalanche down the hill.

Midgard's efforts were paying off as three more shaman fell, one of the spectral hands disappeared from Frold and he began kicking, but still to no avail.

A massive hand covered in thick white fur appeared out of the hold, the finger alone was the size of Frold. For the first time in his life, Frold felt fear. He yelled with a heavy accentto the strange dragon-man "Get the shamans!"

Gamefreak506

03-03-2011

As each trolls fell at the might of his axe and his strength, Midgard felt a surge of exhilaration welling up inside him. The sight of a large hand even bigger than him means he has to hurry and halt the ritual. He turned his attention toward the remaining seven shamans and focused on the nearest ones.

Meanwhile, as the man was trying to break free from his grasp, something attempted to enter his mind, trying to communicate with him.

"Can you hear me?" a voice that only the man can hear. The voice belongs to a male. "We'll get your restraints off of you soon. I can't do much this way, but I need you to point me in the right direction of what I'm about to ask. Can you do that in the meantime?"

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

"Yes, I can try!," Frold said aloud, drawing some curious looks from the trolls.

There was a roar from behind Midgard and a great yeti ran by, he took the shamans by surprise and immediately consumed one. Close behind Nunu was Tryndamere who span into the circle, killing two more shamans. The largest of the shamans waved his staff in an arcane gesture, more spectral hands reached up, grasping the pair of League Champions. Then Ashe came in and fired three arrows in succession at the large shaman, they passed through him, he was ethereal, fortunately the shaman behind him was not, and fell with three arrows in his neck.

The other two remaining shamans exchanged looks, they both dropped their staves and ran.

The large shaman waved his staff again and another hand came up and grabbed Ashe. He looked to the fleeing shamans, he yelled, "Useless maggots!"

Another giant hand reached out of the arcane circle and grabbed the pair of shamans, it pulls them, shrieking into it's plane.

NinajFridge

03-04-2011

Nin-aj looked at the battle and swore. They needed to be there now. He looked at Una and himself slowly moving through the trolls, they were moving to slow.
Kinkou, how good was I at using Curoch to consume magic?
Not very. Came the reply
Oh ****.

He said to Una, "They champions appear to be in a spot of bother. I think we need to get there promptly, did I ever teleport you using the sands?"

Gamefreak506

03-05-2011

"Don't scream!" the voice said agitated to Frold. "I didn't come this far undetected so you could get me in trouble." There was moment of pause. "Ok. Can you point me to where the owl fell? He's actually a Druid in case you ask why."

Midgard watches as the Champions of the League came into the fray and brought down most of the shamans. He felt relieved by the fact that reinforcements had come. That relief faded when he saw them grasped by the spectral hands. Focused on the troll shaman bigger than the others, Midgard could tell this one has some kind of protective magic that prevents physical contact like Ashe's arrows. Unfortunately, Midgard can't seem to do much about this, but he can't give off even the slightest hint of it.

Running low on ideas, Midgard tried resorting to one idea. He pointed his axe toward the large shaman. "Shaman, you and your kind have invaded the city knowing full well of the consequences upon your army, otherwise such numbers would not be brought here. As you can see, each members of your army fell before the city's might. What grounds do you expect to gain from this assault?"

((Attempt at stalling!
Don't let me hog most of the action.))