[Application RP] The Makers Hand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

02-28-2011

((Gonna be tough to explain the whole thing, so I'll try to put in the basics.

The darts comes out magically, then they convert into physical until retracted. They're a small part of Midgard's own life force, which he can manipulate at will. Risky, but effective as long as he doesn't lose them. Depending on the numbers, they may act on their own, otherwise he has to direct them. For material, imagine liquid (not blood mind you) with something hard and solid that if it hits something at a fast speed, it hurts, badly. As for where he learned how to do that, he doesn't remember.

Do tell me if there's anything wrong with that.))

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

The darts passed harmlessly through the spectral hands, causing no harm. One unfortunate shaman was unable to block or diffuse the darts and was killed quickly. Another shaman quickly took his place, and the others resumed the ritual.

(Ten left)

Gamefreak506

02-28-2011

Midgard grunts that most of his attacks missed, and his attempt to break the man free from the hand’s grasp failed. Smoke escaped from his nostrils as he expired air. He quickly recomposed himself and tried another tactic. With a wave of his left hand, most of the shadow darts that remain retreated back into his aura while the remaining three went off on their own toward the troll shamans.

In the meantime, Midgard went closer to the man to examine his condition. “What magic is keeping you under this restraint?” he inquired as his eyes are set on the shamans.

NinajFridge

02-28-2011

Nin-aj smiled to himself, he was enjoying the carnage. But outside the city it appeared that someone was in trouble. "Come on Una, I have a feeling that fire may come in handy." He said eying the icy hands.

Unasetra

03-01-2011

She silently nodded, she had seen the owl turn back to something as it fell that could only be Nite "come on you, you could be of use" she thought quietly moving a bit closer to the line alowing Nin-aj to take point.

AmusedGlint

03-01-2011

((*waves hand wildly* I'm doing an RP about getting to the Freljords on Roar, so don't think that I've dropped out. Yvainne just hasn't gotten there yet. Thanks. ))

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

((Alright, A few notes I may have not explained some things well as I should have,

Quote:
Midgard: In the meantime, Midgard went closer to the man to examine his condition. “What magic is keeping you under this restraint?” he inquired as his eyes are set on the shamans.
The ring of shamans and Frold are literally surrounded by trolls it's deep in the army.

Quote:
Nin-Aj: He said eying the icy hands.
The hands holding Frold are actually spectral.
/end bad DMing))

Frold struggled futilely against his bonds, they were preventing him from moving at all, and his magic was being nullified.

The shamans, being ready for the darts, easily blocked them with an earthly countermagic.
(Effectively, you have to surprise them to kill them they've seen that school of magic, so they're ready for it now. And Amused, no prob, just whenever you find an opening and the time)

NinajFridge

03-01-2011

Nin-aj stopped suddenly, the claymore dissipated. He felt that he had been shunning Una a little. He turned on Una and leaned in close to her ear, "I'm glad your here." He moved in to kiss her lightly.

Papa Palpatine

03-02-2011

SId took the drink and glanced out the window at the battle, "To good health." He downed the drink in one quick motion and almost regretted it. Feeling the burn in his throat Sid grinned back up at the bartender, "Refreshingly strong. You sir, have secured my continued patronage."

Unasetra

03-02-2011

She turned and kissed him back breaking away after a moment saying quickly "I'm glad you're here too, but now is neither the time nor the place my dear" she turned back towards the waves of trolls and waited for him.