[Application RP] The Makers Hand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

"Trolls are attacking the city, more trolls then have ever banded before, and we believe you people are the reason why," responded Tryndamere.

Gamefreak506

02-26-2011

“Understood.” Midgard said when Nite made the suggestion to leave Nin-aj and Una alone. He went back to the chair he was previously sitting on and let his mind wonder about everyone else. When he heard the commotion outside, he thought of going outside to see, but Nite already went ahead. Moments later, he saw someone else came in and he didn‘t have time to put his sunglasses on.

“Bias.” That was the only thought on his mind when Midgard saw the king’s action toward him. “Do not think I did not hear that, human.” He stood up from his chair and looked directly at him with his red iris exposed when he heard what he thinks is an assumption. “So travelers came here, and then trolls appeared? Coincidental, yet if it were truly us, they would be in here moments before you have.”

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

((Okay I have an idea of how to bring Syndreds new character in. She could be an understudy in the archives and hitch a ride with my crew i suppose. Let me know what you think.))

Before any of the party had left the tavern, they heard a rather loud crack which preceded the arrival of Sid Palpatine, Melchior and Casper (In their disguises.), and, most surprising of all, Candice A. Heckley. Even more surprising than her presence, Candice was leaning her head on Sid's shoulder and had her arm wrapped around his waist. Unfazed by the people and the scene surrounding him Sid surveyed the room.
"Well now, it's been two years. Seems that you're all doing well," seeing Nin-Aj he added, "Well most of you anyway."

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/140 http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/62 http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/63 http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/176))

Papa Palpatine

02-26-2011

((Oh, btw Syndred, I suggest you run you character through this test before you start using her. http://www.springhole.net/quizzes/marysue.htm))

Boogeybeast

02-26-2011

"Bah, we know what happens in our city, but they don't know the city, so we have the advantage there, why are you here anyways," Tryndamere said.

Nite was quick to respond, "We're looking for an artifact, it has a long history, but the trolls might not be here for us, they might be here for the same reason though, long story short, we'll help fight off the trolls, and you give us the information you need?"

Tryndamere's anger flared, "WHAT!? Are you trying to blackmail ME?"

Nite's face blanched, "Nonononono, a simple transaction is all," he said quickly.

There was a crash from behind Tryndamere as a troll stumbled in, there was a flash of steel and a head rolled to Midgard's feet, a pair of troll eyes was staring up at him, until they eerily rolled back. Tryndamere stood with his chest heaving, blood dripped from his claymore, the trolls body fell to the floor, "We'll finish this later," he said, he slowly walked out, sword at the ready.

Nite turned at the sound of a loud crack and saw a comforting sight, Papa had arrived, with Casper, Melchior, and surprisingly, a woman whose name escaped Nite. "Hey Papa, good to see you, and your friends, hope you're ready for a fight, because you're just in time to help us defeat an army of angry trolls."

Nite ran out quickly behind him, he turned to see Tryndamere spin through a group of trolls, many fell to the side, some dead, some maimed, but most just dead... it seemed like none of them could escape Tryndamere's rage. But one troll rose up, who had apparently fallen and somehow avoided Tryndamere's slash. He rose and charged at Tryndamere's back. Nite flinched as an arrow flew past his face and embedded itself into the trolls neck. He turned to see Queen Ashe approaching. "I will not allow my citizens to be hurt on your account, but I'm not missing out on a good fight," she said.

Summoning them on the Fields of Justice is one thing, but fighting along side them in a real fight? This should be fun.

There was a sickening crackle of bones as Nite began to shift into a large bull-like creature, he charged into the throng, following Tryndamere's path of devastation.

((I think I love DMing, especially with Tryndamere, he's fun lol))

NinajFridge

02-26-2011

The herb Nin-aj had been chewing had removed a large part of his hangover. I love it when wandering comes in handy. He gestured at the door to Una, "Shall we go and kill some trolls?"

Papa Palpatine

02-26-2011

"Trolls huh? You know what? I think I'll leave this one to you three." Sid disentangled himself from Candice and went to sit at the bar, "Bartender! A drink if you please." Sid turned back to his three companions, "So are you going to stand around or are you going to help them?"
Candice put her hand on her hip, "Sid, I would be really pissed at you right now if I were not about to fight something," She hefted her hammer, "You owe me for this." As she ran out the door she called back to the two golems "C'mon you two, don't let me have all the fun!"

Boogeybeast

02-26-2011

The cloaked man at the spit walked over to and behind the bar, "What'll it be, sir?"

Unasetra

02-26-2011

She stood smiling a bit disagreeing with him silently, holding out her hand to help him up as she did she shuddered as the head fell on to the floor and looked up in time to see Papa walk into the room and she couldn't help saying "Papa!" loudly still holding out her hand, then hearing his talk to the three, "You're not even going to help us fight?" she turned smiling more towards him "What a good role-model for me!" she proclaimed sarcastically in good humor silently happy for the test of control the trolls would present.

((I got a 21 =*( A bit higher than I'd have liked.))

Gamefreak506

02-26-2011

As the head of a troll lays beside his feet, Midgard simply sighs unemotionally and walks outside where the battlefield lays. He puts his sunglasses away, then extended his right hand. Dark colored aura covered the hand, materializing into an axe. What was left over of the aura went toward his shoulder blades, forming into dark wings. He folded them as he stares at the number of trolls being struck down one by one.

He witnessed one troll approaching toward a female archer. Before it had time to strike, four shadowy darts passed through the body and darted toward the other trolls besieged by the king and Nite. Midgard walked pass Ashe as he pressed his left palm against the dull side of the axe’s blade.

“When you see the Darkness‘ power, what‘s the first thing that comes to your mind?”

After he said the question, he moved his left hand toward the trolls and more darts appeared from it, rush pass Tryndamere and Nite and through the trolls.