[Application RP] The Makers Hand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinajFridge

03-17-2011

"How many of you knew about Curoch? Exactly just because legends don't speak of it doesn't mean anything."

Papa Palpatine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Candice leaned on the Sid's shoulders, "Well artifacts of unspeakable power are right up your alley right?"
Sid looked back up at her and smiled, "That they are," he looked back at Nite, "Well we're in."

Ryu The Inferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2011

((Alrighty then : ) ))

(( Where is all the action taking place? ))

Gamefreak506

03-19-2011

((To be a little specific...
In the Frejord capital, we're in a tavern/inn known as "The Frozen Hare."
...Just a little specific.))

Ryu The Inferno

03-19-2011

(( Perfect ))

Irek sat in a small tucked away table in a corner of the tavern. His sword was sittin against the wall just in reach, his pistol was hidden in his coat. He took a draft of his Yordle Boom Ale ~Ah...minty, strong with just a hint of gunpowder aftertaste~ he thought mockingly to himself.

"So boss....what are we here for again?"His Lt. Pic asked, he was a slightly thin man, yet toned from excerise. He was roguishly handsome but on one particular mission he lost his right eye in an accident and always covered it with a red bandana.

"My old friend is in town...he needs our help,"Irek said simply, winking slightly. Pic couldn't help imagining his commander as a bear

Private Corkster spoke next,"Then we get something from him?"He asked bluntly. Corkster was a drunk, earning his nickname after the Cork Incident of Jaim. He was a little more stout, with a aquare chin and alot of rough stubble. He wear a simple leather helm and always had a big grin that showed his one missing tooth....curtesy of the cork

Unasetra

03-19-2011

((Edit, apparently Game wasn't specific enough =) The tavern is totally rented out. Like... no one seems to be in there except us and the barkeep.))

Ryu The Inferno

03-19-2011

(( Then he is in a secend Tavern, pretend it's a rival Tavern across the street that hates that one cause it's exclusive and there poor : D ))

Gamefreak506

03-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unasetra View Post
((Edit, apparently Game wasn't specific enough =) The tavern is totally rented out. Like... no one seems to be in there except us and the barkeep.))
((...I always seem to forget a little detail somewhere : / ))

Unasetra

03-19-2011

(((@Ryu, I like you already. @Game, <3 it's okay.))

She smiled at Sid's agreeing to join the group "My and Aura are in.." She said "Not like the preservers will die before we have a chance to talk to then anyway Aura."

Ryu The Inferno

03-19-2011

(( lol, I'm just happy to be Roleplaying again ))