Did the scenario in Sona's judgment really happen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-11-2011

Apparently, Sona's etwhal decided to just up and kill Sona's adopted mother one day, but this fact isn't mentioned in her lore. It doesn't make sense to me that she would keep it around if it actually did that, so, did it, or was it just some weird illusion by the summoners?

Vuther

10-11-2011

I wouldn't mind clarification on it as well. That one has always confused me...

Mädchen

10-11-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...highlight=sona

This has already been discussed, to some degree here.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-11-2011

To the basic conclusion of "draw your own conclusions", I see, lol. But it raises some good points, as other champions have had completely made up visions, too. Good. Sona's instrument murdering her adopted mother is a little too disturbing for my liking. xD

belthazor3457

10-11-2011

The situation is probably one that was manufactured. Judgements often dive into the champion's past, but this is not always the case. In this perticular case, the judgement was likely supposed to look at the dependencies she has on her insturment, and wondering what could happen if she lost control of it or for some reason didn't have it / couldn't use it - similar to rumble's judgement, which was also a "what if" style.