Boycot Dignitas Streams

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icarus52

10-24-2011

They lost fair and square even though Dignitas cheated and used jatt. Jatt had already played for another team this year in this tourney. Team Regi didn't call them out on this in the spirit of competition. Regis team is essentially a pug team vs a real team. They 2-0 the second set. Regi carried. Now they are making up rules becasue they are sore losers

Regarding jatts alleged cheating
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...mamama/c2to590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedomask GG View Post
Dignitas and Team Regi/SV/Dyrus/Chauster/Xspec played last night for who will represent TEAM USA in WCG.
Dignitas had a ONE GAME advantage going into this set (because they beat Team Regi in a previous set), then Team Regi went in last night and 2-0'd them for the win.

Now, Dignitas is trying to say they actually have another set of games to play because instead of having the ONE GAME advantage, they actually had a SET advantage.

http://us.wcg.com/?page=page&abbr=lol_rules

Series Length: Preliminary – Best of One; Playoffs (Final Eight OR Four depending on registration) – Best of Three; 3rd place match & championship match – Best of 3 with one game advantage to team from upper bracket
Refer to Point 5 in the General Rules. It cannot be clearer than that. http://us.wcg.com/?page=page&abbr=lol_rules

POST SOTL
WCG would have gone down whatever path Matt "guided" them through. That effectively gives him the decision.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zl0DqvmyXzw#t=42 54s
the link isn't working. you need to remove the space in the last four numbers
should be 4254s but when i save it on these forums it saves as 42 54s which is wrong

Use adblocker if you watch their streams.
Email Team Dignitas sponsors and let them know how you feel about this.
Email Samsung and tell them how you feel about the tournament(WCG) they are sponsoring.
That's a start

If they lose again don't watch (ad-block) their(Dignitas) streams during Wcg. Watch The Rain Man instead.

Muddaessho

10-24-2011

+1

Stir Fried Ryze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Well, somebody has been watching HotShotQQ

Tacolicious

10-24-2011

wat

True Sol

10-24-2011

I like how you say they lost fair and square when according to the rules they didn't necessarily. Real fanboi right there.

Muddaessho

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Sol View Post
I like how you say they lost fair and square when according to the rules they didn't necessarily. Real fanboi right there.
tr0ll

Supa Freaky

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zEMPd View Post
Well, somebody has been watching HotShotQQ
He isn't even on CDE (Wcg USA)... Idiot.

Gundaime Kai

10-24-2011

I only watch Dignitas that plays SC2, back when they had Naniwa. I'm on a Solomid tip now haha

bakdafucup

10-24-2011

Dignitas, you lost! get over that ****, there is always next year. You gonna hurt your reputation with this ****.

Icarus52

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Sol View Post
they are saying that the rules are different this year. Different from the last year even though there was no rules posted this year. So why would they change?

1234511 ... 12