Ashe brings too much to the table.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undervalued

02-24-2011

She needs a nerf because right now there isn't a single ad champ in the game that out does ashe.

Think about it carefully. She has permanent soft cc. Mana cost isnt an issue at all. She has an AoE spammable nuke that slows. She has free clairvoyance over like 4000 range. Then on top of all that, she has a global range stun WITH NO CASTING TIME.

Every single global or long range move in the game has a cast time affiliated with it.

What makes Ashe broken is the simple fact her stun has no premeditation to it at all. This leads to her bringing way too much to the table.

Her ult single handedly wins team fights. You cant trade pokes vs a team with ashe. You move up to the front and catch an arrow to the face before you can even flash. It is just way to fast.

Ashe's ult needs a cast time just like every other long range ability in the game. Her's is completely broken and in need of serious attention.

All i want to see on ashe is a 1 second cast time on her ult. So she can't be the end all initiator she currently is and requires a tad bit of skill. We all know her ult moves super fast considering ts utility and long ass stun.

1 second cast time on ult would bring her back to earth. Every single champ in the game has cast time vs. range problems except ashe. Even lux has to pose for 1 second screaming loudly before ulting.

within 2000 range her ult is undodgable. It travels the first 500 instantly and 1 second later past 2000. The move does too much with no risk or skill involved. If you get hit by an arrow frm half way across the map, you deserve to die but if you get hit by the arrow with only a .5 second chance to visualize the arrow and move then you shouldnt be doomed to death.

only nerf I call for is 1 second cast time on her ult like everybody else in this game. God forbid she follows the laws of high risk, high reward.

Phoenix Horizon

02-24-2011

Her ult is extremely strong, the rest of her skillset is average

YYZed

02-24-2011

Her values are strong, but she gets wrecked by any assasin that can get to her (a challenge I know) In addition her steroids lack as compared to some other ranged carries.

Neverlike

02-24-2011

it stuns by distance. nice try

zeroh0ur

02-24-2011

Instead of nerfing everything on sight they should just bring more champions up to par

Ashe is fine

Hetoquis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2011

downvote this into oblivion please, this is SERIOUSLY not a credited QQ and I, as much as you all are that read this im sure think the same way, do not want another one of my favorite champs nerfed that literally do not need it. I've wasted 6300 ip each time i bought a champ that turned out to be nerfed a week or two afterwards. Please don't let this happen to noob friendly champions. Just because an easy USEFUL champion is somewhat easy to master doesn't mean they deserve a nerf. Pft, im still having trouble mastering ashe in all honesty and I've played this game for over a year with 1000+ matches.

IS1b4aaa82ba3ed4ab0ef65

02-24-2011

Nerf nao.

greenerpastures

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroh0ur View Post
Instead of nerfing everything on sight they should just bring more champions up to par

Ashe is fine
then why nerf champs like irelia who actually CAN get to ashe through the cc (and through the cc of the support who is babysitting her)

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-24-2011

yea she's basically an ult on a stick with some dps. if they nerfed this though, they'd probably have to buff her in other areas

Eliras

02-24-2011

You know what beats Ashe?

Anyone who can close a gap and is smart enough to get a Quicksilver Sash.

Hello Akali!