Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Why is there no solo queue for Twisted Treeline? Prior to season one, I was probably playing 90% Twisted Treeline vs. 10% Summoner's Rift, but I found that I liked draft mode much better than blind pick so now I play ranked much more often. I don't like playing with a set team because I don't have very regular hours so I would far prefer being able to solo queue on TT.

I have read that you have considered putting in solo queue for TT but don't think it would be popular enough, but I have a feeling (since I don't have the stats!) that the current numbers are skewed heavily by the fact that you can't solo queue in TT and therefore cannot have draft mode. And in TT the presence of one very strong champion distorts the game much more than in Summoner's, so I think it would make TT much more popular if you could use the banning system