Alistar games Streamed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Updated Channel, a lot of new games, auto-reel play games have changed. I might take a break from streaming for now, but let me know if you are interested in more.

Degini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Thanks.

Would you mind relabelling the videos to indicate your chosen champion, and whether it is solo Q or AT?

nicosharp

02-04-2010

oh god, a bit of work.. If Livestream didn't lag so much I would right now, maybe when I get home. The "studio" feature on livestream is very clunky, and its difficult to see the team make up for the games while in the editing platform. I guess I can just say, use at your discresion and I will try my best to delete poor content, or games that are without Alistar (sorry for those horribad Gragas games.)

If its AT, you will hear me talking a lot more (turn sound on), if I am not talking, most likely it is solo queue.

KnupoG

02-05-2010

Very nice...I've been obsessed with Alistar because of you! I've learned a lot from watching your videos....merci!

TaigaStance

Recruiter

02-05-2010

Nice vids. I've been being more aggressive with my game since I saw your play style, and it's helping lots.
I'm not even an Alistar user, but I'm considering it. :P

nicosharp

02-05-2010

very cool, glad they were helpful, despite me giving away all of my tips and tricks, hopefully it doesnt make 100 clones of my alistar play style that will proceed to beat me into the ground.

lobsterzilla

02-05-2010

hopefully servers come up sometime this century so i can watch :X

nicosharp

02-05-2010

servers are up, and 2 brutally fast victories for me. Streaming another shortly.

nicosharp

02-08-2010

updated with new content, and labelled most videos on the site, auto-reel now has about 3.5hours of gameplay, cycling through Alistar games every other game. As now I have 360 games as Alistar, I am starting to play other champions to keep Alistar from getting too stale, and to improve with others.

www.livestream.com/nicosharp

Gilvado

02-08-2010

Hey, just wanted to drop a line and say thanks for posting your games. Ive learned a huge amount from them, it really skyrocketed my Alistar gameplay.