Alistar games Streamed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2010

streamed game coming up now.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2010

have no idea how this 1 will go. solo queue stream coming up now. Mega Zero is on team should be spicy!

nicosharp

02-01-2010

hosting 1 now!

Degini

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
hosting 1 now!
Go to work!

Degini

02-01-2010

Are you able to splice those fragments together to make a full game?

Degini

02-01-2010

Also, in the game played Feb 1, you went ninja tabi and then were working towards frozen heart. What was the thought process behind that? Was it solely to combat Yi, or was it part of a tower pushing plan.?

nicosharp

02-01-2010

Hi Degini. I took your advice and went to work. procaster and LOL were causing some issues this morning and my connection went out twice hard. I had to hard-reset. So there is definitely an incomplete game on Feb 1st, cost my team a game (probably would have lost anyways, but that was bad).

So for your question about the ninja tabi's. If you checkout my masteries, and partial runes, I went 0/9/21 and specced into evasion/nimbleness. I mainly got the tabis for that. There was a lot more magic damage, but chalice+aegis is typically in this build to give me some resistance. The tabi's help vs auto attacks from everyone(and minions), and a speed boost by nimbleness will trigger more often.

Degini

02-01-2010

How often do you go tabi's when you arent going mercury? Assuming 0/9/21

nicosharp

02-01-2010

depends on team comp, but I try to always unless their MP damage and stun is insane. I much rather have Nimbleness trigger then to have myself getting out of snares faster late game. They rarely target me to begin with due to my hp and ult. So most Nimbleness procs trigger off of minions after I hit a champ.

I typically go 9/0/21(masteries) in solo queue, but when I am the only tank, the extra defense helps when Im expected to initiate all game.

Elad

02-01-2010

Nicosharp,

Now that you have a few recorded games available for viewing, could you pick a couple in which you think you excelled or are better examples of how you typically play Alistar? I've only had a chance to watch one of the games, but it was really a valuable learning tool watching you play. I've already picked up a couple of things to try out.