Alistar games Streamed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2010

up again.

Rollo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2010

I watched a game and I was like wow...I sure do have a ways to go cause the game wit the kass and corki was intense :P epic kill burbs! When corki valkeried. that was awesome. Prehaps one day I can come close to ur epic tanking dude keep the stream goin when u can

nicosharp

01-31-2010

Im about to host another.

Burbs

01-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
I watched a game and I was like wow...I sure do have a ways to go cause the game wit the kass and corki was intense :P epic kill burbs! When corki valkeried. that was awesome. Prehaps one day I can come close to ur epic tanking dude keep the stream goin when u can
Thanks

nicosharp

01-31-2010

of course the one game that we win against elementz/burn/jigsaw etc. doesnt save on the channel... haha. about to host another.

x OZ x

01-31-2010

lol first Alistar game i watch (06:19:25 PM) 0-5-2 after 15 mins,u wasted your first ultimate,missed a gank to nidalee while she`s killing golem and u r right beside her into the bush! (min 19:55).
Endgame 0-10-3/5 (can`t see properly).
I guess I picked the wrong game.
One last thing,why would you click your mouse 2000 times x min?

ctidesm

01-31-2010

He needs the apm, it makes him look pro.

nicosharp

01-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by x OZ x View Post
lol first Alistar game i watch (06:19:25 PM) 0-5-2 after 15 mins,u wasted your first ultimate,missed a gank to nidalee while she`s killing golem and u r right beside her into the bush! (min 19:55).
Endgame 0-10-3/5 (can`t see properly).
I guess I picked the wrong game.
One last thing,why would you click your mouse 2000 times x min?
ya, you saw the worst possible game, and the win vs the same team didnt save on livestream. Im not saying im great or anything, and i do mess up a lot. but I usually pull through with a team to win. I do play against the better people in this game currently, it seems. Thanks for the critism though, it is helpful. About to host another now. Pulv doesnt always hit btw, the range is quite small. but ya, that was epically fail.

APM doesn't mean much, I click cause I play games like Starcraft a lot, and thats just my playstyle. It's just me, not any need or anything, im a bit spastic with clicks its true.

nicosharp

01-31-2010

Stream going up again.

Chapp

01-31-2010

Does anybody NOT click that much? I thought it was standard for this genre. People get used to that during laning phase, when collision physics of minion scatter demands very short precise trajectories to not get stuck. Outside of lane phase (ie teamfights) staying moving and weaving makes positioning easier on yourself and harder for your enemies.