Alistar games Streamed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2010

Would anyone be interested in games streamed of Alistar playstyle at upper ELOs? Id be happy to host in about an hour or so if there is interest.

HanzGruber

01-31-2010

Definately.

HondaCivic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2010

i'd watch this

nicosharp

01-31-2010

http://www.livestream.com/nicosharp
up now!

nicosharp

01-31-2010

had some technical difficulties with livestream. I will fix the issues and host again in an hour (lunch break.) Thanks to anyone that joined despite flickering screens.

Degini

01-31-2010

I missed it, but thanks for doing it.

Just start using it as a recorder so we can come in and watch the replays after.

Cheers

nicosharp

01-31-2010

its recording, some stuff to watch, but its a flickering beast. u can see my fail attempts too at casting. haha

ill rehost soon, wife wants foodz.

nicosharp

01-31-2010

back up

Chapp

01-31-2010

This stream is awesome. Is there any way to make this more hi-res without lagging you out?

nicosharp

01-31-2010

i can try

ugh, failed that 1, but figured out the software a bit better